Also, that is one serious looking winder.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:29am in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:51 pm in Classic Menswear
- Anyone had a BAD exp with prestigetime.com? Last post on 2/1/16 at 9:53am in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: Yesterday
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 1503
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #22532 of 482106/29/13 at 11:42pmpost #22533 of 482106/29/13 at 11:45pmpost #22534 of 482106/30/13 at 3:46ampost #22535 of 482106/30/13 at 6:37ampost #22536 of 482106/30/13 at 6:54ampost #22537 of 482106/30/13 at 7:35ampost #22538 of 482106/30/13 at 8:03ampost #22539 of 482106/30/13 at 8:30am
Great watch...love it on the mesh bracelet. Just curious the black ring around the dial, does it actually get thicker from say the 4 O'clock marker to the 10 o'clock marker, or is that just an optical illusion caused by the watch crystal and angle of the photo?
I like the vintage racing strap idea as suggested by Apropos.Quote:Originally Posted by NonServiam
Testing a blue Eulit perlon strap, a fresh summer alternative to bracelet for my Explorer II
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Not sure I like the blue with it, but that's just me. Maybe with a different color or a classic NATO.post #22540 of 482106/30/13 at 10:18amThat's a great looking strap, do you have a source for it? The only perlon straps I can get a hold of are the black NATO straps. And I have a tendency to go through those, as they stretch and then you have to cut and cauterize and they stretch again and then you have to cut cauterize etc.post #22541 of 482106/30/13 at 10:53amQuote:Originally Posted by Hayward
That's a great looking strap, do you have a source for it? The only perlon straps I can get a hold of are the black NATO straps. And I have a tendency to go through those, as they stretch and then you have to cut and cauterize and they stretch again and then you have to cut cauterize etc.
Certainly! 20mm Eulit Kristall Blau Schnalle chrom perlon from http://www.yellys.ch/zub/zub-eulit.html.
The web pages might be a little daunting if you don't read German (and even then), but send herr Fuchs a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order in English, and you will quickly receive a PayPal invoice and excellent service. The shipping was expensive compared to the strap thoughpost #22542 of 482106/30/13 at 3:18pmpost #22543 of 482106/30/13 at 3:21pmpost #22544 of 482106/30/13 at 3:32pm
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 seconds ago
- › Loafers with a suit? 22 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 51 seconds ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...