Mimo - I'm not sure if you reside on this side of the pond, but if you do, hit me up next time for a reference to a Canadian Omega specialist. He's taken care of a number of my vintage pieces and absent the catastrophic, your total repair would likely cost less than what you will be shelling out for shipping and a quote.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:29am in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- Anyone had a BAD exp with prestigetime.com? Last post on 2/1/16 at 9:53am in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 1296post #19426 of 483013/28/13 at 7:10am
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #19427 of 483013/28/13 at 8:36amQuote:
Well hopefully it comes back working better :Dpost #19428 of 483013/28/13 at 9:27amThanks for the kudos, guys.
I should mention that the strap is really comfortable, and made my watch (which already felt great on the wrist due to the Omega bracelet) feel almost like I wasn't even wearing it. I did not think the Omega bracelet weighed as much as it did. If you want an unlined shell cordovan strap, it's hard to beat one of the US retailers offering them (Leffot, LS, etc.)post #19429 of 483013/28/13 at 10:33ampost #19430 of 483013/28/13 at 10:35ampost #19431 of 483013/28/13 at 10:41am
he owns an IWC, so its been pages of IWC IS TEH BEST WATCVH BRAND EVER!!!! I AM RIGHT AND NOBODY CAN DISPUTE BECAUSE I KNOW!!!!!11
same shit he does everywhere else. It makes any good point he raises null and void to me.post #19432 of 483013/28/13 at 10:50ampost #19433 of 483013/28/13 at 10:54ampost #19434 of 483013/28/13 at 10:58amIt was a gift, so it has a bit of a special place in my heart now, so I am definitely biased. That being said, I think they are probably a bit overpriced (I mean... 4 straps = 1 pair of shoes at this rate, right? ) but the quality is there. And the Horween stamp is worth at least $20, right?post #19435 of 483013/28/13 at 10:58amQuote:
Come on man, you know this isn't even close to true.Quote:Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
It was a gift, so it has a bit of a special place in my heart now, so I am definitely biased. That being said, I think they are probably a bit overpriced (I mean... 4 straps = 1 pair of shoes at this rate, right? ) but the quality is there. And the Horween stamp is worth at least $20, right?
Yeah, I know it's mind boggling. Don't worry, not long till you're ordering 200 euro custom watch straps and thinking to yourself - what a bargain! It's all downhill from here on, heh.post #19436 of 483013/28/13 at 11:03amQuote:
You know what? Go fuck yourself.
See above. What do I win?post #19437 of 483013/28/13 at 11:07ampost #19438 of 483013/28/13 at 11:09ampost #19439 of 483013/28/13 at 11:09ampost #19440 of 483013/28/13 at 11:10amQuote:
you're probably right... I am looking at a custom option for my H. Moser & Cie as we speak. No luck finding someone who can make/find me an open end genuine tan/honey gator strap.
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
Currently, there are 1597 Active Users (385 Members and 1212 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 58 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › Vicuna Topcoat? 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 5 minutes ago
- › Creases on a doble-breasted suit 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?