how could you guys tell? Was it from the movement when opened or just on its face alone? It looks so genuine... but Im a novice so I dont even know what to look for...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:29am in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on Today at 5:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- Anyone had a BAD exp with prestigetime.com? Last post on 2/1/16 at 9:53am in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 1172post #17566 of 482741/31/13 at 11:39pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #17567 of 482742/1/13 at 2:40amQuote:
Both. Fonts are wrong on the face, the back as someone mentioned before is completely unfinished and is also unsigned.post #17568 of 482742/1/13 at 2:55ampost #17569 of 482742/1/13 at 3:43ampost #17570 of 482742/1/13 at 4:41ampost #17571 of 482742/1/13 at 4:54am
Many! You name it! Would you like to try some! No seriosly, why would you ask a vet something like that( no need to answer,just leave it be)? In person I would insult you to the highest degree! And I dont care if you are a vet yourself! Thanks for crossing lines you shouldnt!post #17572 of 482742/1/13 at 5:07amQuote:Originally Posted by ErikW
Nice watch! I wasn't planning on spending that much on a B&R anyways - trying to stay under $3k and it looks like it's possible with the BR03-92. Any suggestions for the 1,500-3,000 price range (can be used)? I don't want a dress watch. I want something casual that I can wear everyday. Preferably automatic.
Just to echo everyone else...Sinn no doubt. Doxa can be fun, but id still pick a sinn.Quote:
Man, i cant tell you how much i wanted one of those. I used to stop by the jewelry store near my job when i was in high school at least once a week. I still think about getting one just to fulfill that boyhood desire haha.Quote:Originally Posted by aad752
Is this watch worth a bid? I think it looks great but worried it may not be worth the price.
yep. 100% fake.post #17573 of 482742/1/13 at 5:07ampost #17574 of 482742/1/13 at 5:11ampost #17575 of 482742/1/13 at 5:36ampost #17576 of 482742/1/13 at 6:06ampost #17577 of 482742/1/13 at 6:21ampost #17578 of 482742/1/13 at 6:22amThere is something about those Reverso's on tan ostrich that is absolutely AWESOME. Probably one of my favorite combos.
Also, that may be the fakest IWC I have seen in quite some time. The IWC font is way off, it is usually thinner, and more refined. Also, the movement is a dead give-away. Unless they pulled a Panerai, IWC would not let something like that leave the factory.post #17579 of 482742/1/13 at 6:26am
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 38 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › Quintessential Knit Ties: Comprehensive Discussion & Appreciation 13 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 17 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...