Come on i.s. you can't expect me to let a soft ball like that through to the catcher can you?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:29am in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on Today at 7:51 pm in Classic Menswear
- Anyone had a BAD exp with prestigetime.com? Last post on 2/1/16 at 9:53am in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: Today
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 1038post #15556 of 4820311/17/12 at 8:17am
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #15557 of 4820311/17/12 at 4:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by bboysdontcryy
My humble collection.
Lazy to upload it on the forum, so it's here --
amazing. deets on the tourb. cant quite make it out.Quote:post #15558 of 4820311/17/12 at 6:41pmpost #15559 of 4820311/17/12 at 6:46pmpost #15560 of 4820311/17/12 at 7:05pmpost #15561 of 4820311/17/12 at 7:14pmpost #15562 of 4820311/17/12 at 8:09pmpost #15563 of 4820311/17/12 at 8:14pmpost #15564 of 4820311/17/12 at 8:39pmQuote:
Nice Explorer 2. I have to drop off my old Ex2 for service the next time I'm in NYC. Hope you enjoyed "Explorering."Quote:
What high end brands are they claiming use their movments? I'm guessing if they are saying their movements are used in many high end watches...its an exageration or their definition of high end is quite liberal.post #15565 of 4820311/17/12 at 9:18pmQuote:
Some Sea-Gull propaganda for you...post #15566 of 4820311/18/12 at 2:22amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by jischwar
Some Sea-Gull propaganda for you...
No one word about using their movements in all sorts of high-end watches. Or your understand "many well known brands" as "high end watches"?post #15567 of 4820311/18/12 at 5:01amQuote:Originally Posted by jischwar
Some Sea-Gull propaganda for you...
Yes, I had already seen there website. There was nothing to support your belief , "[That] their movements are used in all sorts of high-end watches."
I did find someone site with a person asking if their Kenneth Cole watch used a Sea-Gull movement, but Kenneth Cole is very far from being a high end watch company.post #15568 of 4820311/18/12 at 5:08ampost #15569 of 4820311/18/12 at 5:11ampost #15570 of 4820311/18/12 at 6:34amQuote:Is that a fake? If not, it should be.Originally Posted by ~ B ~
Compare this with the tourb carriage in the Sea-Gull.
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 19 seconds ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 45 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › BNWT $2490 ADRIANO & SONS GRAY FLANNEL SUITS 54EU/44 42US Made by... 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...