Come on i.s. you can't expect me to let a soft ball like that through to the catcher can you?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Jaeger... Last post on Today at 7:08 am in Classic Menswear
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 7/18/16 at 4:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on 9/28/16 at 4:19am in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 1038post #15556 of 4831211/17/12 at 8:17ampost #15557 of 4831211/17/12 at 4:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by bboysdontcryy
My humble collection.
Lazy to upload it on the forum, so it's here --
amazing. deets on the tourb. cant quite make it out.Quote:post #15558 of 4831211/17/12 at 6:41pmpost #15559 of 4831211/17/12 at 6:46pmpost #15560 of 4831211/17/12 at 7:05pmpost #15561 of 4831211/17/12 at 7:14pmpost #15562 of 4831211/17/12 at 8:09pmpost #15563 of 4831211/17/12 at 8:14pmpost #15564 of 4831211/17/12 at 8:39pmQuote:
Nice Explorer 2. I have to drop off my old Ex2 for service the next time I'm in NYC. Hope you enjoyed "Explorering."Quote:
What high end brands are they claiming use their movments? I'm guessing if they are saying their movements are used in many high end watches...its an exageration or their definition of high end is quite liberal.post #15565 of 4831211/17/12 at 9:18pmQuote:
Some Sea-Gull propaganda for you...post #15566 of 4831211/18/12 at 2:22amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by jischwar
Some Sea-Gull propaganda for you...
No one word about using their movements in all sorts of high-end watches. Or your understand "many well known brands" as "high end watches"?post #15567 of 4831211/18/12 at 5:01amQuote:Originally Posted by jischwar
Some Sea-Gull propaganda for you...
Yes, I had already seen there website. There was nothing to support your belief , "[That] their movements are used in all sorts of high-end watches."
I did find someone site with a person asking if their Kenneth Cole watch used a Sea-Gull movement, but Kenneth Cole is very far from being a high end watch company.post #15568 of 4831211/18/12 at 5:08ampost #15569 of 4831211/18/12 at 5:11amhttp://stevearun.com/watch-reviews/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Blancpain-Fifty-Fathoms-Tourbillion-300m.jpg
Compare this with the tourb carriage in the Sea-Gull.post #15570 of 4831211/18/12 at 6:34amQuote:Is that a fake? If not, it should be.Originally Posted by ~ B ~
Compare this with the tourb carriage in the Sea-Gull.
This thread is locked
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Things you just don't get 19 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...