Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:29am in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on Today at 12:06 pm in Classic Menswear
- Anyone had a BAD exp with prestigetime.com? Last post on 2/1/16 at 9:53am in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 995post #14911 of 4829910/26/12 at 10:01pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #14912 of 4829910/26/12 at 10:09pmpost #14913 of 4829910/27/12 at 1:05amQuote:
Thanks! No date, yes. Def the cleanest looking. It´s my "poor man´s Milsub"
I think I bought the strap on eBay ...post #14914 of 4829910/27/12 at 1:46am
It's a classic one that works with almost anything. Especially if you are a suit-man... After buying my AP next week i'm also going for a watch like this by IWC for sure.
You can't go wrong with this :)post #14915 of 4829910/27/12 at 3:50ampost #14916 of 4829910/27/12 at 6:55amQuote:Originally Posted by AriGold
thinking about buying an IWC portguese chronograph as a second watch. I have a speedmaster.
whatddayal think? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Its a very nice choice. Its also quite different in overall design and dial layout compared to your Speedy, so even though its another chronograph it still gives you some variety. Good luck and enjoy!post #14917 of 4829910/27/12 at 8:31amQuote:
great watch. ive had 2 of them. I first picked the black dial with white subdials (panda) and LOVED it. after it was stolen, i replaced it with the blue dial special laureus edition. still have it, and it needs to see more wrist time.post #14918 of 4829910/27/12 at 10:38ampost #14919 of 4829910/27/12 at 11:04amQuote:
PM in stitches I think he works with watches, but i'm not sure.post #14920 of 4829910/27/12 at 12:13pmpost #14921 of 4829910/27/12 at 12:43pmI bought that very watch earlier this year (changed the strap for a brown croc strap) to celebrate the birth of my girl. I love it so much. It was tough to choose between the various dials but I thought that the white/cream dial with the gold was the most versatile and elegant of the bunch. I already had a couple of watches with a black dial so I wanted a bit of a change as well.
In Stitches, congrats on the new watch! Looks great.
Anyone know anything about Zenith Chronomaster moonphase watches? Looking to pick one up. Cheers.post #14922 of 4829910/27/12 at 2:04pmpost #14923 of 4829910/27/12 at 5:04pmQuote:
Try Chatelco in Carmel. They're a good JLC AD.post #14924 of 4829910/27/12 at 10:32pmpost #14925 of 4829910/27/12 at 10:34pm@ arigold, im sorry, but i have to be the voice of dissent, the portuguese is awesome. but it now.Quote:Originally Posted by dbln79
Needed to wait until Friday to wear the 112. It's on ammo strap here: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
looks fantastic! can we get a better pic of that strap?Quote:
correct. feel free to drop a line, hayward, id be glad to help.Quote:Originally Posted by sdolina
Reverso on the Duomo roof Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
love that watch
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 7 minutes ago
- › POLO RALPH LAUREN Leather 1990 VINTAGE Suicide Skier Commemorative... 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 9 minutes ago
- › is it ok to wear short sleeve shirts? 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...