They take the subway. Like Mike Bloomberg
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:29am in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on Today at 5:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- Anyone had a BAD exp with prestigetime.com? Last post on 2/1/16 at 9:53am in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 991post #14851 of 4828110/25/12 at 7:51amThread Starter
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #14852 of 4828110/25/12 at 7:54amQuote:
i know i may be in the minority on this, but i tried the 176, and the brushed titanium wasnt doing it for me. also, i wear my watch with a more dress attire, and i felt despite its size, the polished 112 would still be ok enough not to look absurd with a SC and tie.post #14853 of 4828110/25/12 at 7:54ampost #14854 of 4828110/25/12 at 7:55amThread Starterpost #14855 of 4828110/25/12 at 7:59ampost #14856 of 4828110/25/12 at 8:00am
i am sorry. fixed. i will try to stop. i know its offensive to people, especially to those who have contact with, by family or community, some one who actually has mental retardation. i just forget, and use it freely. its no bueno.post #14857 of 4828110/25/12 at 8:06ampost #14858 of 4828110/25/12 at 8:09ampost #14859 of 4828110/25/12 at 8:11am
gdl is a fine gentleman, who i have had the pleasure to meet in person. he has a fine sense of humor, and a thick enough skin.
so no, he does not.
thanks, dopey.post #14860 of 4828110/25/12 at 8:21ampost #14861 of 4828110/25/12 at 8:29ampost #14862 of 4828110/25/12 at 9:05ampost #14863 of 4828110/25/12 at 9:28amQuote:
Hi Stitch, I think because of your job selling watches, its certainly reasonable for you to wear your PAM with a SC and tie. However, its purely a casual sports watch, particularly due to the thickness and size of PAM. So for myself, I would not be thinking about whether a Panerai in steel or titanium would look better with a SC/suit etc. I'm not saying people outside the industry can't or shouldn't wear a sports watch with a SC and tie, but then I would probably choose something like a Rolex Daytona, Speedy Pro, or something which is not as chunky or as wide as most PAMs. So while I understand your reason for choosing steel, I probably would choose a different brand to wear with a SC and tie, or a suit & tie.post #14864 of 4828110/25/12 at 9:34amThread Starter
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › Ordering custom Vibergs 1 minute ago
- › Creases on a doble-breasted suit 2 minutes ago
- › Spectator Porn 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...