Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three Last post on Today at 7:14 am in Classic Menswear
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:29am in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on Today at 3:11 am in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 958post #14356 of 483139/30/12 at 6:31pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #14357 of 483139/30/12 at 11:13pmAnyone else notice the new 38.5 mm offering from Dornbluth? Fitted with a completely inhouse movement, the watch is known as the Quintus - available in two models: the Klassik and Auf & Ab (power reserve). More details on http://www.dornblueth.com/flash.php?p=collection&s=refcal_20101
Great size for pencil wrist types, such as myself! The Klassik is apparently selling for around 7,000 Euros, and 10,000 for the Auf & Ab.
Edited by bhall41 - 9/30/12 at 11:48pmpost #14358 of 4831310/1/12 at 12:06ampost #14359 of 4831310/1/12 at 6:39ampost #14360 of 4831310/1/12 at 10:59amAnyone have feedback regarding Wolf winders? The version made for this vendor, Topper 1940, seems a pretty decent buy for the price:
http://topperjewelers.com/watch_winders/winder_specials/post #14361 of 4831310/1/12 at 12:38pmpost #14362 of 4831310/1/12 at 8:56pmpost #14363 of 4831310/2/12 at 10:18ampost #14364 of 4831310/2/12 at 10:27ampost #14365 of 4831310/2/12 at 5:54pmpost #14366 of 4831310/2/12 at 6:20pmQuote:
id guess ive bought over 25 rolexes, panerais, IWC, AP, etc....always grey market. always from a trusted seller. never a problem.post #14367 of 4831310/2/12 at 7:39pmQuote:Quoting myself because this is the nicest watch everOriginally Posted by dopey
This is the watch I will get when someone offers to buy me a watch. I saw it at Wempe when I was looking to buy a new watch (I was deciding between it and the JLC ultrathin) and I went home to think it over. Then the spirit that was urging me to buy a watch departed.
[/IMG]post #14368 of 4831310/2/12 at 8:42pmpost #14369 of 4831310/2/12 at 10:13pm
This thread is locked
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
Currently, there are 1636 Active Users (345 Members and 1291 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Balmain Jacket help. 4 minutes ago
- › Arpenteur Roscoff Wool Jacket - Navy - Tagged L shipping included 4 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Banff 9D Chili Luxury Lined Drivers, BNIB, Returns... 4 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 5 minutes ago
- › Ts(s) beige cotton jacket in size 3 (New with Tag) 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › All Styles Considered: An Arts Magazine from StyleForum Users 8 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.