or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 870  

post #13036 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappelan View Post

I did not expect this from myself :P
1000

Call me crazy but I think this is pretty cool and classic. And it works very well with your outfit. 

post #13037 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

im sure i could

Have any of the limited Casa Fagliano strap (brown or the black cordovan) Jaeger Reverso Tribute 1931 models come across your desk? This is the watch I am obsessing over recently.
post #13038 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Call me crazy but I think this is pretty cool and classic. And it works very well with your outfit. 

Thanks, I like it too smile.gif
post #13039 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappelan View Post


Thanks, I like it too smile.gif

I get this old james bond movies feeling when I see it from like 1979 or something, didn't he wear/have something like that?

post #13040 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

I get this old james bond movies feeling when I see it from like 1979 or something, didn't he wear/have something like that?

Yeah it was several Seikos like this



Mine Lorus actually from those years as well smile.gif
post #13041 of 48312

Yeah so great and yet cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappelan View Post


Yeah it was several Seikos like this
1000
Mine Lorus actually from those years as well smile.gif
post #13042 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by PartagasIV View Post

Have any of the limited Casa Fagliano strap (brown or the black cordovan) Jaeger Reverso Tribute 1931 models come across your desk? This is the watch I am obsessing over recently.

sorry man, they have not. ill keep you mind if one does though. smile.gif
post #13043 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post


I'm not sure where, you are getting at with this?

That the one thing the RO, Nautilus, and 222 had in common is not Genta (as he didn't design the 222), its that they all used the same base movmenet JLC cal 920.  Although, Patek eventually switched to an inhouse movment for the Nautilus.

post #13044 of 48312
ae7074ba-44a6-b84c.jpg

My last Patek acquisition
post #13045 of 48312
ffffuuuu.gif so jealous. stunning.
post #13046 of 48312

That patek is wonderful!

post #13047 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

That patek is wonderful!

Seconded. It's gorgeous.
post #13048 of 48312
Awesome!
post #13049 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappelan View Post

Awesome!

+1
post #13050 of 48312

Simply beautiful !  Enjoy it and wear it in good health.  Its definitely my favorite recent design from Patek.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)