Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:29am in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- Anyone had a BAD exp with prestigetime.com? Last post on 2/1/16 at 9:53am in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 812post #12166 of 483045/22/12 at 2:17pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #12167 of 483045/22/12 at 2:21pmThread Starterpost #12168 of 483045/22/12 at 2:22pmpost #12169 of 483045/22/12 at 2:25pmQuote:
It's more a dress watch as I am in a suit a lot of the time. I have opted for a watch with a leather strap. I would like a chronograph, but I expect that might be my next purchase. Or would you recommend the other way around?post #12170 of 483045/22/12 at 2:25pmQuote:
It was 50/50 there's a lot of swedes rich kids, so it could be true.post #12171 of 483045/22/12 at 2:27pmQuote:
i thought he was legitly balling lol that is ashame...
of what they pretended to have did he actually have?post #12172 of 483045/22/12 at 2:34pmpost #12173 of 483045/22/12 at 2:34pmpost #12174 of 483045/22/12 at 2:38pmQuote:
I haven't been on WAYWRN in while so I didn't even really know who he was until you mentioned it. I remembered a lot of his posts as I went back to look.post #12175 of 483045/22/12 at 2:39pmThread Starterpost #12176 of 483045/22/12 at 2:40pmpost #12177 of 483045/22/12 at 2:44pmQuote:
Some of it could sill be true, the Aston was for sale, not to far from where he lives and it's sold now.
He has positive rep in B&S buying G&G, Brioni etc.
I have a PM from him stating what he does for a living and who he works for, so some of it could be true.post #12178 of 483045/22/12 at 2:46pmQuote:
Nomos (from Cylon) a pretty good rec if you like that style.
Check out also...Hamilton, and
Muhle Glashutte, here is very slightly used one in your price range (assuming about 1k to 1.5k USD).
http://www.stowa.de/lshop,showdetail,13377231022426,en,1337723135-2949,marine,marineautsilbermattdat,2,Tshowrub--marine,.htmpost #12179 of 483045/22/12 at 2:53pmQuote:
I know this will sound like some 20/20 hindsight but awhile back in WAYWRN he posted some pic in a tux holding a mic, and i was about to say WHY DONT YOU POST SOME REGULAR PIX (a la spoo and kappelan or worse the standard iphone in the bathroom) but I restrained myself because I dont post there normally (working on changing that soon)
all his pix seemed paparazzi and that raised suspicions to me --who does thatpost #12180 of 483045/22/12 at 2:54pmQuote:
proves that anyone can front a company to pretend to work but it could all be a smoke screen
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 4 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 5 minutes ago
- › New clothing catalog - cobalt2carbon.com 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?