or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 796  

post #11926 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir F View Post

Of course man, they must look good on me, because when I die you will get them bigstar%5B1%5D.gif?
Don't be shocked if a lawyer calls you and ask ''are you stitches from styleforum?'' Sir F has left you a watch...

inlove.gif u just made my day broseph.
post #11927 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


inlove.gif u just made my day broseph.

cheers.gif

post #11928 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

The Davinci is curved if I remember correctly, so it may look smaller on the wrist.
Yeah Big Bangs are very bulky in the design, it being black doesn't help, I don't think RO's are that bad.
If you like the RO have look at Vacheron Constantin Overseas, it's the same movement in a different package.

Have they always used the same? I thought that AP made their own and VC used a JLC movement in the Overseas.
post #11929 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimelesStyle View Post

Have they always used the same? I thought that AP made their own and VC used a JLC movement in the Overseas.

Both of them are based on JLC Ebauche.
post #11930 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Both of them are based on JLC Ebauche.

who is the dude in your avatar?
post #11931 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

who is the dude in your avatar?

Achille Castiglioni

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achille_Castiglioni
post #11932 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Achille Castiglioni
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achille_Castiglioni

very cool, thanks.
post #11933 of 48312

Patek Philippe - Annual Calendar

 

IMG_0577.jpg

post #11934 of 48312

You have some baller watches sir

post #11935 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylon View Post

You have some baller watches sir

I'll post a few more ASAP!

post #11936 of 48312
Thread Starter 
Indeed - didn't realize it paid so well to be a bespoke tailor. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #11937 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Indeed - didn't realize it paid so well to be a bespoke tailor. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Bespoke Tailoring is just a passion and it doesn't pay well. haha. facepalm.gif

post #11938 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanCWalker View Post

Patek Philippe - Annual Calendar

 

IMG_0577.jpg

Pjuuu daaamn! I'm starting to like you more and more. You have some awsome watches man, give me some!

post #11939 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir F View Post

Pjuuu daaamn! I'm starting to like you more and more. You have some awsome watches man, give me some!

Thanks my friend, Hopefully purchasing a AP ROO for the summer will upload pictures if so. Got a bit of a special watch to show you at the end of the week too biggrin.gif

post #11940 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanCWalker View Post

Thanks my friend, Hopefully purchasing a AP ROO for the summer will upload pictures if so. Got a bit of a special watch to show you at the end of the week too biggrin.gif

 

God damn you are killing me! First this then the GG shoes, you need to stop this or give me your address happy.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)