we had some good pr0n momentum...what the heck are we talking about now?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Jaeger... Last post on Today at 1:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 7/18/16 at 4:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on Today at 5:38 pm in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 786post #11777 of 483125/7/12 at 9:05amQuote:
I remember voting for this one. Stunning.
I am fooling around with straps for my broad arrow. Thoughts on the contrast stitching? Alternatives? Just bored with the bracelet.post #11778 of 483125/7/12 at 9:28ampost #11779 of 483125/7/12 at 9:33ampost #11780 of 483125/7/12 at 9:41ampost #11781 of 483125/7/12 at 9:43ampost #11782 of 483125/7/12 at 10:07am
YAY Pictures! Lookin good guys!
Brown w racing holes? Raptor? bund? carbon fiber? Nato? Black leather is nice, but brown is surprisingly awesome.
I think that zenith would look great on a brown strap bhall41post #11783 of 483125/7/12 at 10:09amQuote:
Can't kill da rooster - Lovely broad arrow ! - Re the strap question, one of the combinations I find works well with strap is match strap to dial colour and stitch to indices colour (or off-white) instead of silver. Maybe something with a finer edge stitching in this case too.post #11784 of 483125/7/12 at 10:11ampost #11785 of 483125/7/12 at 10:18ampost #11786 of 483125/7/12 at 3:41pmpost #11787 of 483125/7/12 at 3:55pmQuote:
Cheers. Yep the wait was pretty bad. The watch was (at my request) shipped by USPS but was held up and ended up being returned to the seller. That took close to a month! The watch was ultimately shipped via Fedex. See caseback photo below - not the world;s best photo sorry. I will post some more shots when I get a new strap.Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by apropos
Love this. Most excellent.
Now get a navy padded croc strap with contrast stitching to match! HLow here on SF can do a great quality strap for a good price, unlike those ripoff Leffot* cordovan straps...
(*: yes, $140 for a simple strip of cordovan, when you can get an entire bloody shoe from Alden for $400)
Agreed. I will check out HLow's straps. Thanks for the heads up.post #11788 of 483125/7/12 at 4:01pmpost #11789 of 483125/7/12 at 4:49pmQuote:
Cylon, based on past posts/pics I was thinking this as well.Quote:Originally Posted by Jpvfx
Can't kill da rooster - Lovely broad arrow ! - Re the strap question, one of the combinations I find works well with strap is match strap to dial colour and stitch to indices colour (or off-white) instead of silver. Maybe something with a finer edge stitching in this case too.
Never really thought of it this way. Think I will try a couple out next week.post #11790 of 483125/7/12 at 6:13pm
This thread is locked
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › German watches-- still around, any good? 8 minutes ago
- › RLPL Westley Blue Basket Weave Linen Sport Coat 10 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Herring Shoes - Experiences? 15 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Buday Shoes - Hungarian Shoemaker 22 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 36 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 47 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 48 minutes ago
- › Jackets & Blazer clearance! Engineered Garments, Haikure, Manuel... 50 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding