and great pics in that link too!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:29am in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on Today at 9:42 pm in Classic Menswear
- Anyone had a BAD exp with prestigetime.com? Last post on 2/1/16 at 9:53am in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 772
Styles mentioned in this thread:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
are all these models 42mm? It's beautiful but looks ridiculous on that wrist.
Some gorgeous pictures of a panoinverse: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is sick.. me likes!
Twas a sign: wait for the new one my friend
I don't see this on the current selections on the website. Is there something different/special about the model with the blue hands? It's a Perpetual Calendar correct and some are 40mm some are 42mm? Any rhyme or reason to this?
unless you're drunk and try to use a swiss army knife.. slipped and left a deep scratch on the polished lug of my speedy. ah well, all adds character..
I thought it was 40mm, but you might be right! I have to do more digging because I'm confused by my original source material If you read the fine print, there is no moonphase listed. I dunno if the descriptions are mixed up
Well the thing about wrist shot pics. You have to keep in mind, most of those shots are close up. It's like the "camera add 10 pounds" effect.
"There's always a little "fish eye" effect when shooting wrist shots. It makes the watch look bigger. Take a picture in the mirror and see how it looks then."
examples (NOT ME) :
Edited by Warren G. - 4/27/12 at 12:36pm
thanks. yep, new hesalite with solid case back (3570.50). New but old school basically. Seems like it will be a great every day watch. something dressy will be next on my list but unless something wild happens I would do best to wait on that. I will just enjoy this one, and if I have to dress up put a leather strap on it and pretend it can pass. A Rolex 14060 would have been more versatile probably, but I like the history and feel of the speedy.
Speedy, the best black face white hands ever. Some black faced watches are really hard to read. I had a Patek 3970, gorgeous watch, tough to read the black face with silver hands, esp in the dark or overcast. Not a huge fan of the Hesalite, scratches too easy, even though it's historically accurate.
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › Jack Erwin Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Church's Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 13 minutes ago
- › Bernie Sanders, trad icon? 13 minutes ago
- › Need Help with Balmain Biker Jeans 13 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...