Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
1. I like the Tudor Pelagos. Dare I say it may replace my (increasingly diminished over the last few weeks) desire for a 5513/14060 sub. Not sure why thats been the case recently--could just be a mood swing. The blue yachtmaster is nice, as is the red bezel Tudor but they don't get my mojo going like the TP does. The nondate c-sub was a no brainer though most people here know how i feel about those wider lugs on the c-sub--just not for me. Rolex just seems very BLAH to me atm.
2. Speedmaster Racing? Sorry I'd buy the speedy pro first. And for those who already own a speedy pro I just dont see them pulling the trigger on another like that. If I want a racing watch...id get a Heuer. Speaking of which The Jack Heuer 80th Birthday Edition has been growing on me too.
3. As I've said before, I've been eagerly awaiting Glashuttes releases. The GO Cosmo Tourbillon is ugly. I can appreciate the complications, but..bleh. As for the Pano redesign, love the slimmer bezel,lugs but I agree with gdl on the old 2 dial display. Not sure how I feel about the redesign yet. I can't say I dislike them, but I have yet to say I WANT THAT WATCH. I am still disappointed about the case size on the Senator Chrono XL (44mm) and the new Senator Observer (also 44m). If the Senator Observer was 40 or 42mm, id take that over the JLC RdM any day. Not sure why they decided to make them so big. The senator perpetual calendar is also nice.
4. Never liked the nautilus. The white dial didnt change anything for me.
5. NOMOS Glashutte is growing on me A LOT.
Next watch may well be:
1. Speedmaster Professional
2. GO Senator Observer
3. Nomos Glashutte Zurich Worldtimer
I'm very glad you post on SF - I find your posts very insightful.
1. Don't like either.
2. + 1
3. Also very disappointed by the size
4. I don't know why, but the Nautilus is growing on me...?
Edited by marblehouse - 3/10/12 at 6:11am