ya this IS elegant... for 50K on this one I can save the other 150K and get a nice ride as well!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:29am in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on Today at 5:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- Anyone had a BAD exp with prestigetime.com? Last post on 2/1/16 at 9:53am in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 678post #10156 of 482741/26/12 at 11:00am
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #10157 of 482741/26/12 at 11:04amQuote:
Nah, but you have to fulfill some basic requirements; have impeccable style, wealth, reputation, power, an Italian passport, lotsa sprezz and some age.
Luciano Barbera pulls it off.post #10158 of 482741/26/12 at 11:14ampost #10159 of 482741/26/12 at 11:15ampost #10160 of 482741/26/12 at 11:33ampost #10161 of 482741/26/12 at 12:11pmpost #10162 of 482741/26/12 at 2:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by sf_esq
My new Longines La Grande Classique Presence. Swapped the shiny crocodile embossed band with the slightly heftier matte alligator embossed band. It fits because the case isn't ultra thin (which is one reason I bought it, it can be dressed up, but looks fine dressed down). Not the clearest photo, but good enough to get a feel for it...
When it was sold to me they called it a Double Pommes. Of course I've never found that one online.
Close, but not the same, I see.post #10163 of 482741/27/12 at 8:11ampost #10164 of 482741/27/12 at 8:12amThread Starterpost #10165 of 482741/27/12 at 8:24amThread StarterQuote:
I see. There's been many very small auto movements by multiple houses in the past. I believe Omega still produces some pretty small automatic ladies watches using Caliber 8520, like the Constellation or Ladymaticpost #10166 of 482741/27/12 at 8:51ampost #10167 of 482741/27/12 at 9:01ampost #10168 of 482741/27/12 at 10:09am
Ladymatic sounds like some sex toy you would buy out of a catalog in the 50s.post #10169 of 482741/27/12 at 10:30am
Nice looking watch guys. I too have come to appreciate having the date at 6 o'clock. Its much nicer looking than when you lose the 3 marker.
Quote:post #10170 of 482741/27/12 at 10:51amQuote:
Excellent taste, sir. Looks identical, or very close to identical. Is your watch quite noisy? It sounds ridiculous, but mine is quite loud. I can hear the movement spinning. I have a Cartier that can be a bit loud from time to time, but nothing like the Longines...
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
Currently, there are 924 Active Users (151 Members and 773 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 33 seconds ago
- › Lost the hair around my peaks 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 11 minutes ago
- › S.N.S. Herning Stark in Blue Gene 12 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...