or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carson Street Clothiers - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Carson Street Clothiers - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 3

post #31 of 169
Thread Starter 

Hey man!

 

The final sale has not ended. Apologies: that has been occurring on certain browsers and has wreaked a bit of havoc on our back-end. It's a development issue, and our web guys are on it.

 

What we've been telling customers is to go ahead with the order and then send an e-mail to customercare[at]carsonstreetclothiers[dot]com explaining the issue. Our Client Relations Manager, CB, will process your order for the correct discounted amount.

 

Sorry for such an inconvenience. Also, you could always call the shop and place the order by phone, old school style.

 

Best,

 

Brian

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #32 of 169

this might seem a bit over the top, but would it be possible to get thigh/knee/leg opening measurements for carson street trousers?

post #33 of 169
Thread Starter 

Hey Dohare,

 

The following measurements are of a size 32.

 

  • Rise - 10.75"
  • Inseam - 37"
  • Thigh - 11"
  • Knee - 8"
  • Leg Opening - 7.5"

 

Please let me know if you have any more questions!
 

Best,

 

Brian

post #34 of 169
I had the pleasure of visiting Carson Street last week. It is a beautiful space with a wonderfully curated selection. I would buy half the store if I had the budget and closet space to do so. Because I don't, I limited myself to an Inis Meain Aran button jacket. I'm definitely going to return on subsequent trips to NYC, and I recommend everyone who is in Manhattan pay it a visit.
post #35 of 169
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post

I had the pleasure of visiting Carson Street last week. It is a beautiful space with a wonderfully curated selection. I would buy half the store if I had the budget and closet space to do so. Because I don't, I limited myself to an Inis Meain Aran button jacket. I'm definitely going to return on subsequent trips to NYC, and I recommend everyone who is in Manhattan pay it a visit.

Hey man! So glad you had a good time. And enjoy the sweater. Give us a head's up the next time you're in town so we know to grab you a beer and sit for a chat!

 

Best,

 

Brian

post #36 of 169
Is the inis button sweater in store only?
I only see a half zip and a crew neck inis online
post #37 of 169
Thread Starter 

Hey Wade,

 

The Aran button cardigan is only available online. We have one of each S - XL left in stock. It fits large, so we recommend sizing down one. It was originally $775 and is now half off, or $387.50.

 

Please let me know if you'd like any more information, or call the shop (212-925-2627) to process an order!

 

.brian

post #38 of 169
^ do you have a link? It's not showing anything when I type Aran into the search box and it's not there when I click inis meain from the list of brands
post #39 of 169
Thread Starter 

Sorry about the delayed response--we are currently in Milan at FW '14 presentations and showrooms and things are a bit hectic.

 

The reason you cannot find it online is because it is in-shop only. My apologies. You can give them a ring and they'll be able to process and ship for you!

 

.brian

post #40 of 169
Thread Starter 

Just realized I confused you by saying "only available online" in my last post. That was a typo! So sorry: again, only available in store...

post #41 of 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by carsonstreet View Post

Hey man! So glad you had a good time. And enjoy the sweater. Give us a head's up the next time you're in town so we know to grab you a beer and sit for a chat!

Best,

Brian

I'm making a return trip tomorrow afternoon. Hope to see you there.
post #42 of 169
Thread Starter 

Hey,

 

Bad timing again…we are still away. We're in Paris until the 23rd. So sorry--but you can ask for CB, he'll be able to help you with anything you need.

 

.brian

post #43 of 169

Will you ever consider discounting your shipping prices?  I do not want to be nitpick, but if you order a pair of pants on sale, adding $14 dollars to the price is quite considerable given that they would fit in a flat rate postage at 5.05.  I know there are more moving pieces, but I think shipping cost might kill some of your orders.

post #44 of 169
^^^is this serious?
post #45 of 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acenightcreeper View Post

Will you ever consider discounting your shipping prices?  I do not want to be nitpick, but if you order a pair of pants on sale, adding $14 dollars to the price is quite considerable given that they would fit in a flat rate postage at 5.05.  I know there are more moving pieces, but I think shipping cost might kill some of your orders.

Not sure that is too bad, but your international shipping is pretty ridiculous. I have almost ordered on numerous occasions only to be put off by this system and cost. Are there any plans to change this?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carson Street Clothiers - Official Affiliate Thread