Unfortunately, we do not have plans to carry longs at this time. However, we can do anything on the MTM front and encourage our taller customers to explore this option in the event they do not like the resulting "cropped" effect of wearing a regular when they are more of a long. That being said, if you do not mind that cropped effect and are not "too" or "extraordinarily" tall, Eidos sleeves can be let out about 1.25", so that too is an option.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarenatagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- itemBarena Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- itemBarena Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by LA Guy, 7/23/14
- topicHerningtagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicMismotagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicValstartagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
Related Forum Threads
- BARENA VENEZIA AT PITTI UOMO 86 Last post on 8/12/14 at 1:45am in Streetwear and Denim
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:09 am in Classic Menswear
- UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena, Engineered Garments and more -... Last post on 3/20/15 at 1:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 3/21/15 at 10:27pm in Classic Menswear
Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
Last edited: 3/9/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
Carson Street Clothiers - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 8
Styleforum Top Picks
We finally got that fixed just now; we'd been dealing with that all weekend. Everything should be fine now!
Each of the Tipo and Lavato models run slim, but not incredibly so--they are true to size by contemporary standards. Where you'll find them most slim is in the armholes and sleeves. Otherwise, nothing else major to note other than that the Lavato is the washed, dyed and unconstructed model, so it will be slightly slimmer than the Tipo to a varying degree (there's no real way to regulate the effects of the washing/dying process).
That being said, both models sport the same shoulder measurement:
I hope that helps!
Just in case you missed it, the CSC look books (both our label and third party brands) are now out for your viewing pleasure! Have a look:
Thanks for the kind note! I'll make sure John, our e-Commerce Director, gets the word. It'll make him all warm and fuzzy, I'm sure!
We are pleased to announce our website re-design/re-launch!
After many, many months of hard work, we are finally able to deliver to you the fruits of our labor. While there are still a few tiny bugs we need to iron out, we are proud to have a new digital home. Let us know what you think!
- Carson Street Clothiers - Official Affiliate Thread
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 42 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 3 minutes ago
- › Getting suits on sale 3 minutes ago
- › NWT Caruso Grey suit, size 46 / 36 R7, wardrobe staple! Free... 3 minutes ago
- › The MBA Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Should I get these Paul Smith shoes? 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet x Southwick 40-42R Unstructured, Half Canvas, Caramel... 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...