Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- topicCrockett Jonestagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- brandCrockett Jones Brandtagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- topicJohn Lobbtagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- brandJohn Lobb Brandtagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemJohn Lobb shoestagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- brandLoaketagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- topicShoestagged by Murlsquirl, 3/14/15More
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Murlsquirl, 3/14/15
Related Forum Threads
- Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II Last post on Yesterday at 9:57 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 1:09 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:04 am in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/19/16 at 12:59pm in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:56 pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: 2/10/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford - Page 34post #496 of 8608/1/14 at 7:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #497 of 8608/5/14 at 8:32ampost #498 of 8608/5/14 at 9:19ampost #499 of 8608/5/14 at 9:29am
I have a higher instep and flat feet and yet they still feel comfortable. I also wore them for like 12 hours straight as a groomsmen in a wedding with no issues. They are actually one of my most comfortable pair of dress shoes. I attest that maybe to the quality of the leather?
BTW Im actually bending forward which is why they appear "stressed" in the photo. Thanks for your concern.post #500 of 8608/5/14 at 2:49pmThread Starterpost #501 of 8608/5/14 at 7:09pmpost #502 of 8608/6/14 at 12:41amThread Starterpost #503 of 8608/6/14 at 2:01am
Something a little different:
Sanyo Yomacho Black Captoe. Purchased from Isetan in Shinjuku, Tokyo for what I believe was 660,000 Yen. The highest end shoes in leather I have are Carmina, and I certainly believe the last is more elegant. Leather is very thick, and I was told from Germany - Freudenberg? They do not have as slim a waist as Alfred Sargent Exclusive line, however.post #504 of 8608/7/14 at 6:24pmpost #505 of 8608/10/14 at 3:05ampost #506 of 8608/10/14 at 10:29pmpost #507 of 8608/11/14 at 2:25amThread Starterpost #508 of 8608/11/14 at 2:47ampost #509 of 8608/11/14 at 7:35ampost #510 of 8608/11/14 at 8:39am
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford
Styleforum Top Picks
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 58 seconds ago
- › Where can I find hangers similar to Thom Browne's ? 6 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 10 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 10 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 12 minutes ago
- › Edward Green UK9/US9.5F Dark Oak 26 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 29 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 37 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 39 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?