PRICE CUT: rare 100% cotton Aquascutum Kingsgate classic trenchcoat - dark beige/tan, approx 38
Will Ship To: Anywhere
Aquascutum Kingsgate Trenchcoat
Tagged 36, best for a 38-40
RARE: 100% cotton & made in the UK
£299 £270 £250 o.n.o.
The beautiful Aquascutum Kingsgate is THE classic top-of-the-line trenchcoat. Comparable to the very best Burberrys, and with some details you don't find in them.
From my own wardrobe, it is excellent condition. Bought by me from an Aquascutum boutique approximately 3-4 years ago, there are no defects and it has many years of superb use ahead of it. I doubt I've worn it more than a couple of dozen times and likely fewer, which is nothing for a trenchcoat designed to last more than a lifetime. This is a great opportunity to grab a stunning trenchcoat for a very low price.
Aquascutum no longer sell the Kingsgate according to their website; even when it was sold, the 100% cotton variant was extremely rare compared to the more typical polycotton blends. Retail price was around £750, with the cotton being more expensive.
Please look through all the photos, read the style details and check the measurements below for more information. Do get in touch with any questions, and to purchase.
- Aquascutum Kingsgate Trenchcoat
- Made in the UK
- Absolutely classic trenchcoat in every respect
- 100% cotton - very rare!
- "Miracle New Aqua 5" treatment for improved water & stain resistance while maintaining normal cotton feel
- Tagged 36, but in my opinion best for a 38 if you like a traditional fit or a 40 if you want a much slimmer silhouette
- Be warned, a 40 may not necessarily be able to fit a suit/jacket underneath; check the measurements below to be sure of a good fit. When comparing to items in your own wardrobe, remember to compare to other trenches or overcoats, not to suit/jacket measurements.
- double- breasted
- dark beige/tan
- Aquascutum buttons & house check lining
- storm guard collar & working gunflap
- shoulder epaulettes with functional buttons
- matching belt with grenade loops
- belted sleeve cuffs
- buttoned poachers pockets
- rear pleat with storm button to close pleat
- Tagged 36
- Best for a 38 (classic fit) or 40 (slim fit)
- shoulder-seam to shoulder-seam (approx): 20.25
- chest circumference: 48"
- waist circumference: 47"
- length from base of collar: 44.5"
- crown-cuff sleeve length: 23.75"
- underarm seam length: 17.5"
- trenches can be tailored if need be
- Royal Mail Special Delivery (insured & tracked) in the UK
- Royal Mail International Signed For (insured & tracked) for overseas buyers.
- UK postage is FREE.
- International postage is £30 worldwide.
- Paypal only please
- I also accept the market equivalent in USD, if you prefer to pay that way.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Edited by Holdfast - 11/2/13 at 11:05am