or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › REEVES OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

REEVES OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 51

post #751 of 1314
Thread Starter 
post #752 of 1314
Thread Starter 
12 oz

post #753 of 1314

Come to HK & hold a trunk show please!!! Lessor LGB is waiting for your CMT haha

post #754 of 1314
Quote:
Originally Posted by member2000r View Post

Come to HK & hold a trunk show please!!! Lessor LGB is waiting for your CMT haha

I also pledge to come to your truck show in Hong Kong.
post #755 of 1314
Thread Starter 
DAVID REEVES HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTION IS LIVE TOMMOROW

Sunday, Dec 14, 19.a.m. - Monday, Dec 16, 10 a.m.

I will be making a bespoke tweed jacket for the winner with a retail value of $2250

Cloths on Offer are Molloy and Sons, Porter and Harding and Harris Tweed.

See Link/banner above this thread.

Best,

Dave.


post #756 of 1314
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reeves View Post

DAVID REEVES HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTION IS LIVE TOMMOROW

Sunday, Dec 14, 19.a.m. - Monday, Dec 16, 10 a.m.

I will be making a bespoke tweed jacket for the winner with a retail value of $2250

Cloths on Offer are Molloy and Sons, Porter and Harding and Harris Tweed.

See Link/banner above this thread.

Best,

Dave.


Should be awesome.  I'm really looking forward to it.

 

In case anyone doesn't see the banners, the direct link to the auction thread is: http://www.styleforum.net/t/443226/styleforum-2014-holiday-charity-auctions-100-of-proceeds-go-to-support-the-ronald-mcdonald-house-charities/0_50

 

Bidding will begin at 10 p.m. PST, at $1000.

 

Hope to see a lot of you guys there.

 

Cheers,

 

Fok.

post #757 of 1314

Hey guys, @David Reeves is up to bat next, to use a very American analogy.  Come out and support.

 

Let's get the bidding up and often.

 

Cheers,

 

Fok.

post #758 of 1314
Thread Starter 
Up to 1850 I believe at the moment, can we get 1900?
post #759 of 1314
Thread Starter 
Just signed for a second, larger location in my building at Union square, time to start hiring.

Looking for an assistant with MTM experience and or an administrator.

Please send resumes to david@davidreevesbespoke.com

Start date will be in January.
post #760 of 1314
What's it pay? devil.gif
post #761 of 1314
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

What's it pay? devil.gif

You want a Job?
post #762 of 1314
Depends on what it pays. I have no experience working with MTM, but experience buying bespoke...
post #763 of 1314
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Depends on what it pays. I have no experience working with MTM, but experience buying bespoke...

Haha!
post #764 of 1314
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reeves View Post

Just signed for a second, larger location in my building at Union square, time to start hiring.

Looking for an assistant with MTM experience and or an administrator.

Please send resumes to david@davidreevesbespoke.com

Start date will be in January.

congrat!
post #765 of 1314
Thread Starter 
New Client first fitting today.



Love that 90s "blue rinse" filter.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › REEVES OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD