They all vary, those particular ones are a mix of different makes and cloths. Typically a suit is around $2500 and a sport coat is $2000
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 6:57 am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 8/15/16 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
REEVES OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 9post #121 of 126910/30/13 at 8:10amThread Starterpost #122 of 126910/30/13 at 12:22pmThread Starterpost #123 of 126910/30/13 at 1:55pmpost #124 of 126910/30/13 at 5:17pmThread Starterpost #125 of 126911/1/13 at 12:28pmThread Starterpost #126 of 126911/3/13 at 4:46pmThread Starterpost #127 of 126911/4/13 at 9:54amThread Starterpost #128 of 126911/7/13 at 1:29pmThread Starterpost #129 of 126911/11/13 at 2:48pmThread Starterpost #130 of 126911/11/13 at 7:04pmpost #131 of 126911/12/13 at 6:59amThread Starterpost #132 of 126911/12/13 at 9:07ampost #133 of 126911/12/13 at 9:19am
I hope this doesn't sound rude, but I don't really like it. Here's why:
I don't feel the images of the suit do anything to compliment your work. I think you're on the right track of drawing the eye towards your information by using the images, but I feel it can be accomplished in a more productive way. I'm not sure what you're trying to put forth with the ad (what emotions or response are you trying to evoke from the people looking at it), but if you're trying to show your work as quality, why not have the image as a well constructed garment ON somebody. It kind of brings the suit to life when it's being worn.
I'm not sure if it's just this image, but be careful about the size of the font, and what font you use. It may look nice, but is it really easy to read? You don't want the most important information you have to be hard to understand.
I think copy really adds an element to any add. Perhaps "You don't have to travel to London to get the Saville Row look" or something along those lines. Kind of plays off of the United Airlines and travelling aspect. Or mention the price if you want that to be the focus "The Saville Row look for the price you want".
Again, I hope this didn't come off as rude. Just my 0.02 cents and experience from my industry.
Best of luck!post #134 of 126911/12/13 at 10:19amIf you are targetting bespoke clients, the ad does not do much to illuminate that fact, or the benefits. Since most high-end suit wearers in NYC don't know what bespoke is, you could communicate the process/benefits with hand stitching/making, or deconstructed/in process suits. I concur with the above poster's suggestion of a suit on a person, since much of the value for bespoke is the ability to fit a person to a T. Your images are indistinguishable from what run-of-the-mill OTR suits might look like in ads by other companies. That's not a jab, just the fact that 99.9X% of people can't tell the difference for a suit on a manequin.
If your ad is meant to draw clients for all of your lines (bespoke, MTM, OTR), I'd at least try to do more to play up the NYC-centric aspect of your business and the higher level of service you can provide locally.
Your ad is potentially going up against big (recognizable) names, and you have to give the viewer a reason to go with you instead of Zegna etc.post #135 of 126911/12/13 at 10:53amThread StarterAt least you guys are talking. Suits on models is certainly the way to go but hiring models, paying for the use of their image especially in an international ad, photography, retouching etc becomes a huge project and outlay in time and treasure to do properly. That said I am going to be going that route, thinking of a bit of a Michael Fassbender look.
I think Im really trying to go for that bespoke Savile row crowd, when I was on the row about 1/3rd of my clients were American so theres enough people here that know what Im talking about. Its certainly an interesting and challenging exercise competing with the likes of Zegna being a relative unknown brand.....wish me luck guys!
Edited by David Reeves - 11/12/13 at 11:16am
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 2 seconds ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › R. Culturi Pocket Squares 5 minutes ago
- › SamUELSOHN *Slim* SUIT 40s/32W Super 140s SB Rugby 5 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 6 minutes ago
- › CANALI SUIT 42L/34x34 Tan Label/Perfect 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › ALDEN 9.5D New with Box 12 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding