I really like it. Seems comfortable even though it has a bit of shape. Only concern is are the pockets too high? Seems like it might've been more comfortable if the opening were a tad lower.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 1/10/17 at 10:28pm in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
REEVES OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 71post #1052 of 132211/24/15 at 12:43pmThread StarterQuote:
They are at the same height as a standard pocket with flaps. I do like them a little on the smaller side in terms of depth, they also angle forward slightly for ease of use.post #1053 of 132212/5/15 at 1:07pmThread Starterpost #1054 of 132212/11/15 at 3:20pmThread Starterpost #1055 of 132212/16/15 at 7:49amThread Starter
Just over an hour left on my tweed auction:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/512486/styleforum-gives-2015-our-annual-holiday-charity-auctions-for-the-ronald-mcdonald-house/435#post_8230626post #1056 of 132212/16/15 at 7:53amQuote:Originally Posted by David Reeves
Just over an hour left on my tweed auction:
Well, actually, more like 4 hours (we are west coast, PST people), But yes, get on it. It sits at $2050 right now.
Incidentally, the bid above $2000 has unlocked the door for a custom title for the winner, so I woukd encourage suggestions as well as bids.post #1057 of 132212/16/15 at 9:43amThread StarterQuote:
Nice one. Good to see those bids going up.
Here are the cloths available from Molloy:post #1058 of 132212/17/15 at 9:57amThread Starterpost #1059 of 132212/17/15 at 10:21ampost #1060 of 132212/17/15 at 11:14amThread Starterpost #1061 of 132212/17/15 at 11:17ampost #1062 of 13221/4/16 at 12:12pmThread Starterpost #1063 of 13221/12/16 at 5:22pmThread Starterpost #1064 of 13221/18/16 at 6:50amThread StarterFall Retrospective.
After a big push by designers and cloth houses on Tweed last fall/winter, this years “fall cloth” for Reeves has been lighter weight flannel. Both Loro Piana and Scabal released new, and chunky flannel books last year and this got a lot people in the tailoring community (myself included) very excited about this cold weather cloth.
The color of choice was the ever popular ink blue or French navy blue that we have been seeing in menswear for quite some time although the blues are getting even lighter. The big surprise was the second color that was pushed by Loro Piana especially, namely burgundy or claret. Silhouettes continued to lengthen and lapels got wider at Reeves as stylistically I am feeling more and more a trend towards the late 70s and early 80s as an influence on fashion, art and design.
Tweed was still very popular and I think will be for some time to come, the versatility and ease of it is ideal for the less structured working lives we mostly all have now. The old world charm of this cloth is still very hip and I am even seeing bankers ordering full tweed suits now which is quite extraordinary.
Finally I started seeing a resurgence in pinstripes and larger stripes amongst CEOs and bankers. Its interesting to see these cloths come back to the business world and at first it seems in contrast to the tweed phenomenon at least if we look at suits and cloths using their traditional signifiers. What we are seeing is a general trend across all fields towards nostalgia but with a need to be seen as dynamic and above all successful individuals in uncertain and changing times. This attitude is pushing out the “timeless” “four season” plain navy or charcoal suit which is all about staying still and anonymity.
The leading edge are past now very dated ideas about “appropriate” for town, country, business or pleasure. It doesn’t matter if you are wearing H Lesser Chalk Stripes or Harris Tweed as long as your tailoring is of the best quality and you look great wearing it.
Edited by David Reeves - 1/18/16 at 7:24ampost #1065 of 13221/19/16 at 10:46amThread Starter
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › WTF over-zealous police? 28 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...