or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › The Apple Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Apple Discussion Thread - Page 205

post #3061 of 3195
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

suddenly your thermostat is up to 100

 

post #3062 of 3195
iPhone 7 is here. This dongle sucks even more than expected. I was hoping it's be a solid piece with lightning on one end and 3.5mm jack on the other. Having the short cable in between just provides two more areas for the dongle to fail (just like their power cables always do).
post #3063 of 3195
so 7 plus or 6s plus? is jet black worth? i kinda treat my phones like shit

or pixel?
post #3064 of 3195
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

so 7 plus or 6s plus? is jet black worth? i kinda treat my phones like shit

or pixel?

If you don't care about size and take lots of pictures, 7 plus in regular black based on what you said. I had the plus and really enjoyed the immense battery life but I highly value one handed use and the plus was terrible there. So back she went.

But really I recommend you try them out at an Apple Store.

Can't buy a car without test driving it first right? wink.gif
post #3065 of 3195
The dot is also 50 bucks and not 129. I'm hoping they both duke it out and Microsoft and Apple join just so there are enough reference points for Samsung to copy.
post #3066 of 3195
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

If you don't care about size and take lots of pictures, 7 plus in regular black based on what you said. I had the plus and really enjoyed the immense battery life but I highly value one handed use and the plus was terrible there. So back she went.

But really I recommend you try them out at an Apple Store.

Can't buy a car without test driving it first right? wink.gif

While I disagree about the cars, definitely need to check out the jet black in person. Sexy as fuck.

Also the plus sized models don't make much sense imo if you have a tablet of your choosing. Hotspots are free with VZ (unsure with other carriers) and I'm fine just carrying the regular 7 most of the time.
post #3067 of 3195
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramuman View Post

While I disagree about the cars, definitely need to check out the jet black in person. Sexy as fuck.

Also the plus sized models don't make much sense imo if you have a tablet of your choosing. Hotspots are free with VZ (unsure with other carriers) and I'm fine just carrying the regular 7 most of the time.

May I interest you in a pristine e46 m3? List price at $50,000.

No test drives allowed. Car speaks for itself!
post #3068 of 3195
65k and we have a deal.
post #3069 of 3195
I had previously tried the jaybird x2, and now trying out the freedom. I have to say that while they are alright and the freedom even allows for things such as customizing the sound profile on the device itself (rather than per-software or what have you), i still find the plain old apple earpods to be more comfortable and even sound better. i may have to accept the no play/pause/skip and grab the airpods if they turn out to be exactly like the earpods.
post #3070 of 3195
I tried the jaybird too. I think it was the x2. the quality of the materials was downright embarrassing
post #3071 of 3195
Anyone using stock mail app with push and noticing that new emails are NOT getting pushed?

I have to manually launch the app to refresh the connection and I'll get my new emails delivered hours after the fact. Settings are all intact. Wtf.

Also still having issues with the persistent banner notification bug.
post #3072 of 3195
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Anyone using stock mail app with push and noticing that new emails are NOT getting pushed?

I have to manually launch the app to refresh the connection and I'll get my new emails delivered hours after the fact. Settings are all intact. Wtf.

Also still having issues with the persistent banner notification bug.

I've been having this issue ever since I got my 7 / upgraded to iOS 10. Actually missed some quite timely work email one evening lol.
post #3073 of 3195
Pixel has been getting fantastic reviews. It sounds like the Android phone to beat. Now Google just needs to step up in the marketing department if they want a real hit on their hands.
post #3074 of 3195
Looks like we gon be getting new macs on the 27th.. damn, I can't wait! Apple gon be getting a lot of my monies this quarter.
post #3075 of 3195
The keyboard has definitely gotten worse. Not bad enough to deal with the headache of a 3rd party keyboard but very irritating nonetheless.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › The Apple Discussion Thread