Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on Today at 4:22 pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 5/2/15 at 9:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 7/31/15 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 5/16/14 at 7:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg Boots Last post on Today at 6:33 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions - Page 7
Styleforum Top Picks
lol. I'm actually sort of of the same mind. I could easily see these on a beige Vibram 2060 sole unit, and the nice, rounded 110 last.
Well, we could vote! If both get enough votes, we could possibly do two different tan bison makeups. Remember, 4 pairs of each, and we are good to go.
The aged bark is really quite nice as well - very supple. I think that we'll stick to the exclusive leather choices we've been given so far. It turns out that while nearly any leather is possible, choosing something out of the air can mean a significant lead time, and I'd like to get stuff out to you guys as soon as possible. However, I will keep all the other leathers proposed in mind, and ask if there is enough of those in-house.
Ryden - you should just get both pairs. You got lucky last round, so you have plenty of money to spend on more Vibergs.
Thanks! That is the exact type of thinking that seems to get me in trouble...It is bad enough I was thinking it myself, now it seems like a logical solution to you as well
I would probably be interested in the above suggestion (assuming 2030 or 2040 last). I would also be in for the same but with cap toe and/or leather soles instead of Dainite.
Out of curiosity is there a rough-out version of the Tan Bison (it seems that most of the smooth leathers have a rough-out equivalent)? I realize that reduces some of the uniqueness provided by being a grained leather but am curious anyway.
A plain toe on the 110 with the vibram 2030 is significantly different than on the 2030 with dainite. Both would look great but would give two very different looks for the boot. With the 110 last switching to the scout (a little change up on the lines) would look incredible. If sticking with the 2030 or 2040, I would say service with dainite.
Mainly What I am saying are these makeups would be sick
Scout boot (scout would look way better in this makeup)
6 Internal Eyelets (no visual metal on the surface, like in the sample pic)
similar in color scheme to this http://www.freemanbrand.com/storage/journal/2013/07/RO%20Chukka.jpg except no roughout and in 5"
Service boot or scout boot (I am open, I like both designs in this model)
2030 or 2040
10 Brass eyelets, no hooks (will they still make 10? I would like imbetween 7-10 but I know it takes a bit to rework their machine to do it and I do not know if that sort of configuration, 8 or 9, is possible. I saw back they had determined the best configs on eyelet numbers which I do not remember so if it is a choice between 7 or 10 I would say 10)
Black chromexcel tongue
Dainite (Black and tan colorway, color me sold)
Black Leather laces or flat black waxed laces, either way I would like 90" laces due to the extra eyelets and I would like to wrap
Something like this
But unstructured toe.
And obviously everything with Tan bison
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 31 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NWT RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL 100% LINEN SPORT COAT. SIZE 40R.... 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 7 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015