or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NFL 2016-17 Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NFL 2016-17 Thread - Page 38

post #556 of 5144
^ Megatron catches passes in triple coverage. I think he can handle Revis Island.
post #557 of 5144
Quote:
Originally Posted by archibaldleach View Post

^ Megatron catches passes in triple coverage. I think he can handle Revis Island.

 

1 reception for 15 yards last time he ran into this guy. I can probably survive without him but its tempting to make the crazy pinch hit for Arod call.

post #558 of 5144
Lol you don't get too cute in fantasy football . You sit megatron when one of his leg falls off or something.

Besides, Revis isn't the same guy anymore. Joe Haden and Richard Sherman have been better this year, would you sit 81 against them too ?
post #559 of 5144
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Lol you don't get too cute in fantasy football . You sit megatron when one of his leg falls off or something.

Besides, Revis isn't the same guy anymore. Joe Haden and Richard Sherman have been better this year, would you sit 81 against them too ?

 

Revis is the same person now that they've let him play man, my man. I'm not in any real danger but I'm also playing Burleson so I'm guaranteed some points out of that offense. 

post #560 of 5144
There's overthinking and then there's foolish. Megatron is the one guy you start regardless of matchup.
post #561 of 5144

Glad I played Burleson :teach:

 

Hopefully he will draw some attention in the second half so Megatron can get free.

post #562 of 5144
Looks like the "Greatest Show on Turf" is back.
post #563 of 5144

SO yeah. Texans getting that no. 1 pick

post #564 of 5144
What a great win for the Rams!
post #565 of 5144

Gilbride and his stupid fucking draw plays on 3rd down make me furious. 

post #566 of 5144
Cardinals looking good; Colts, not so much.
post #567 of 5144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

SO yeah. Texans getting that no. 1 pick

Bridgewater to Houston!
post #568 of 5144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmade View Post


Bridgewater to Houston!

funny thing is that I have been trying to tell alot of our fans that Keenum was not the answer. Yes Schaub sucks, but the main issue is our COACH. 

 

But here is the problem with fans, they are no rational. 

post #569 of 5144
Well, the Dolphins couldn't hold on, to the surprise of absolutely no one. Even in the stadium no one was surprised enough to groan when Cam and Stevie converted 4th and 10
post #570 of 5144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

funny thing is that I have been trying to tell alot of our fans that Keenum was not the answer. Yes Schaub sucks, but the main issue is our COACH. 

But here is the problem with fans, they are no rational. 

I agree that Keenum is not the answer. He's a good backup but he isn't the long-term answer at QB. The fans need to get over him going to U of H and realize he's not that good.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NFL 2016-17 Thread