or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NFL 2016-17 Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NFL 2016-17 Thread - Page 35

post #511 of 4994
Ugh Niners
post #512 of 4994


I always wondered if something like this would ever happen.

Babin rips out Ellington's hair

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Jason-Babin-rips-out-Andre-Ellington-hair-111713

I don't have to wonder anymore.

And in an aside, is there any team more screwed up than my hometown Texans right now?

They are back to square one and nobody knows who will start or who should start at QB next week.
post #513 of 4994
Chiefs' lucky streak of playing backup QBs ends. Broncos got this.
post #514 of 4994
Ill take the W, but a bit too close for comfort. And way way too many dumb Denver penalties. Especially late in the game.
post #515 of 4994
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Ill take the W, but a bit too close for comfort. And way way too many dumb Denver penalties. Especially late in the game.

The return trip to Kansas City in a couple weeks will not be fun.
post #516 of 4994
It didn't seem to be all that close to me, tbh. The Chiefs D showed up and stonewalled an all-time great offense for a few straight series in the middle of the game, but their offense couldn't do anything to capitalize against a supposedly suspect Broncos D. Once Manning finally broke through to give the Broncos 24, the Chiefs had no chance
post #517 of 4994
Quote:
Originally Posted by archibaldleach View Post

The return trip to Kansas City in a couple weeks will not be fun.

i imagine not, but honestly, my bigger concern is NE this coming week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

It didn't seem to be all that close to me, tbh. The Chiefs D showed up and stonewalled an all-time great offense for a few straight series in the middle of the game, but their offense couldn't do anything to capitalize against a supposedly suspect Broncos D. Once Manning finally broke through to give the Broncos 24, the Chiefs had no chance

it felt close to me. too close.
post #518 of 4994
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i imagine not, but honestly, my bigger concern is NE this coming week.

I'm nervous to see our banged up defense try to stop Peyton, but always love watching Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning. Football doesn't get much better, at least in this century. Of course we have to get by Carolina first.
post #519 of 4994
i will do my best to watch, but i will be miserable the whole time. maybe ill go see a 9 o'clock movie and just check the score after its all done.
post #520 of 4994
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

It didn't seem to be all that close to me, tbh. The Chiefs D showed up and stonewalled an all-time great offense for a few straight series in the middle of the game, but their offense couldn't do anything to capitalize against a supposedly suspect Broncos D. Once Manning finally broke through to give the Broncos 24, the Chiefs had no chance

Alex Smith has a record of 2-23, or something awful like that, when the opponent scores 25+ points. That's going to be a big problem for the Chiefs in getting past the Broncos this season.
post #521 of 4994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post

Alex Smith has a record of 2-23, or something awful like that, when the opponent scores 25+ points. That's going to be a big problem for the Chiefs in getting past the Broncos this season.

Peyton's record in games below 40 degrees is just as bad. If KC and Denver meet in the playoffs, I'm more worried about Denver since both teams play outdoors.
post #522 of 4994
Ridley is like that abusive ex-boyfriend we keep going back to. smh
post #523 of 4994
^ Would not want to be Talib, Ridley or Mankins at halftime. Sheesh.
post #524 of 4994
the fights between Steve Smith and Aqib Talib are more fun to watch than the game itself
post #525 of 4994
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

the fights between Steve Smith and Aqib Talib are more fun to watch than the game itself

+1

It helps that both guys are borderline nuts.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NFL 2016-17 Thread