or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NFL 2016-17 Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NFL 2016-17 Thread - Page 254

post #3796 of 4980
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

Where's the infographic for the Super Bowl h2h? 
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Even if I were a Giants fan I would not wear that. Eli makes Andy Dalton look cool (and yes I'm a life-long Bengals fan). smile.gif
post #3797 of 4980
^ If the Patriots don't make it to the Superbowl, I'd really like to see a Bengals Panthers Superbowl. Even though the Patriots are currently 9-0, I'm not convinced they're a Superbowl championship caliber team this year. Of course anything can happen in the playoffs and on any given Sunday, so we never know, but I'm not going to get my hopes up just yet. I kind of want the Patriots to lose one meaningless game so people can shut up about 2007. This team isn't as good as the 2007 team. I don't think any Superbowl winning Patriots team is, though the 2004 team comes pretty close.
post #3798 of 4980
Too many injuries now for this to be an SB-winning team.
post #3799 of 4980
Any guesses as to which NFL quarterback was PERFECT yesterday? Hints: He's not Tom Brady, although some have compared him to Brady, and his team is the odds-on favorite to win the NFC East this season.
post #3800 of 4980
Redskins fans lol8[1].gif
post #3801 of 4980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post

Any guesses as to which NFL quarterback was PERFECT yesterday? Hints: He's not Tom Brady, although some have compared him to Brady, and his team is the odds-on favorite to win the NFC East this season.

Tony Romo?
post #3802 of 4980
If the Pats win it again this year (potential perfect season, two-time back-to-back champs, Super Bowl 50, etc., etc.), I could see the Belichick-Brady era coming to an end.


What a way to go too!
post #3803 of 4980
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnoldh View Post

Tony Romo?

ZERO turnovers
post #3804 of 4980
Just too banged up. Won't happen this year for the Pats. At least that practice squad O-line is getting some solid experience
post #3805 of 4980
Quote:
Originally Posted by FENWAY View Post

Just too banged up. Won't happen this year for the Pats. At least that practice squad O-line is getting some solid experience

What AFC contending team doesn't have injuries to important players? Patriots have just a good a chance of any top team to win the Super Bowl. If you're talking about going undefeated that's a different story.
post #3806 of 4980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmade View Post

Patriots have just a good a chance of any top team to win the Super Bowl.

Yeah, no. Lewis and Edelman, 2/3 of who Brady built his offense around, are out. So... no.
post #3807 of 4980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmade View Post

What AFC contending team doesn't have injuries to important players? Patriots have just a good a chance of any top team to win the Super Bowl. If you're talking about going undefeated that's a different story.

Let's start with the Bengals. They look pretty healthy. Forget about the Pats skill players out, the O-line features 3 rookies, a practice squad player at left tackle and a center at right
post #3808 of 4980
I'll give you the Bengals are pretty healthy but the Broncos are down a HoF QB (even if he's been playing like shit) while the Colts are down a Pro-Bowl QB. The Patriots have been pretty good at replacing injured guys and there's only 2 guys that are irreplaceable, Brady and Gronk. As long as those 2 are healthy the Patriots have a shot.

Haven't 2 of those rookie o-lineman been starting since week 1 and the Patriots haven't missed a beat yet?
post #3809 of 4980

Andy Dalton is a freaky lookin dude!

post #3810 of 4980
Prime time Andy Dalton! He has some sort of mental block against the Texans whenever he's on prime time.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NFL 2016-17 Thread