or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NFL 2016-17 Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NFL 2016-17 Thread - Page 252

post #3766 of 4980
These monochrome unis look terrible. The NFL is going to be doing this for the next 3 TNF games with the Jaguars going with all gold next week. I can only imagine how terrible that will look.
post #3767 of 4980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmade View Post

These monochrome unis look terrible. The NFL is going to be doing this for the next 3 TNF games with the Jaguars going with all gold next week. I can only imagine how terrible that will look.

Indeed. The Christmas decorations showed up early last night.
post #3768 of 4980
I wouldn't read too much into the lacy news. Starks is, in some ways better, but with his hard running style he's just not durable.
post #3769 of 4980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmade View Post

These monochrome unis look terrible. The NFL is going to be doing this for the next 3 TNF games with the Jaguars going with all gold next week. I can only imagine how terrible that will look.

Just...bleh...

 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2588876-titans-and-jaguars-to-wear-new-color-rush-uniforms-in-week-11-clash

 

Also, this...

 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2589035-nfls-color-rush-uniforms-for-jets-bills-game-was-a-disaster-for-colorblind-pe


Edited by diadem - 11/13/15 at 8:38am
post #3770 of 4980
Marshawn Lynch gives teen working at McD's $500 toward a pair of $1,000 sneakers. So he'll be able to afford the other shoe sometime around … Opening Day??


http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000579074/article/marshawn-lynch-gives-mcdonalds-worker-500
post #3771 of 4980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

Marshawn Lynch gives teen working at McD's $500 toward a pair of $1,000 sneakers. So he'll be able to afford the other shoe sometime around … Opening Day??


http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000579074/article/marshawn-lynch-gives-mcdonalds-worker-500

Maybe he wants to help the kid out but also wants the kid to have the experience of working for something he says he really wants? And I don't know the kid's situation, obviously. If he's supporting a family of six on his McD's paycheck, then yeah, it may take him a long time to squeeze out another $500. But if it's a typical after school job to fund clothes, gas, booze, and typical teenager hanging-out stuff, then maybe not so much.
post #3772 of 4980

Wow, that looks even more shitty than I thought the Jags could look. I don't think I'll be watching TNF next week.
post #3773 of 4980

Reviews of the concussion movie say its pretty rough on the NFL.. and ESPN

post #3774 of 4980
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

Reviews of the concussion movie say its pretty rough on the NFL.. and ESPN

Smacks them upside the head, so to speak?
post #3775 of 4980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmade View Post

Wow, that looks even more shitty than I thought the Jags could look. I don't think I'll be watching TNF next week.

I like them...
post #3776 of 4980
Peyton Manning 5 completions/4 interceptions? puzzled.gif
post #3777 of 4980
Quote:
Originally Posted by cross22 View Post

Peyton Manning 5 completions/4 interceptions? puzzled.gif

And an all time NFL record.
post #3778 of 4980
Giants crumbling.. Edit - came back and damnit.
Edited by venividivicibj - 11/15/15 at 4:53pm
post #3779 of 4980
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

Giants crumbling

Crumble or not it was a Hell of a game.
post #3780 of 4980
Wow what a game. Monkey off the pats back (still a second left though)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NFL 2016-17 Thread