NFL 2016-17 Thread - Page 178
Some general thought:
- I hate Lynch, but he is going to run all over the Pat's soft run defense. Little ol' Forsett had a field day.
- Gronk gets held to 4 catches for less than 60 yds and no TDs.
- Brady loses his voice by the second half from the cold the kids gave him. They have to turn to a silent snap count.
- The stadium will sound like a home game for Seattle
- Blount fumbles twice before getting benched
- Edelman, who I f-ing hate, has a ton of catches for so-so yardage
- Revis plays great, but Browner gets picked on and has multiple penalties
- Russell Wilson throws for less than 200 yards but runs for 75.
- Katie Perry has a wardrobe malfunction
- Seattle wins
9th in all time TD's. Ahead of him:
1 Jerry Rice 208
2 Emmitt Smith 175
3 LaDainian Tomlinson 162
4 Randy Moss 157
5 Terrell Owens 156
6 Marcus Allen 145
7 Marshall Faulk 136
8 Cris Carter 131
9 Marvin Harrison 128
7th in all time receiving yards. Ahead of him:
1. Jerry Rice+ 22,895
2. Terrell Owens 15,934
3. Randy Moss 15,292
4. Isaac Bruce 15,208
5. Tony Gonzalez 15,127
6. Tim Brown 14,934
7. Marvin Harrison 14,580
(I'm a Raiders fan...but he had a better career than Tim Brown in less time 13 yrs vs 17 yrs.)