or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NFL 2016-17 Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NFL 2016-17 Thread - Page 14

post #196 of 4985
Hahahaha
post #197 of 4985
Wow. That last pick. Really?
post #198 of 4985
Schaub needs to be benched. His confidence is shot.
post #199 of 4985
Will be intgeresting to see if the niners can sustain their physical style over the course of another season. It normally takes a toll on the players.
post #200 of 4985
Quote:
Originally Posted by countdemoney View Post

Will be intgeresting to see if the niners can sustain their physical style over the course of another season. It normally takes a toll on the players.

I'm surprised they were able to do so with so many players missing. Despite the large margin, I'm really concerned about the Niner offense. Kaep cannot get anything going. It looks like he's having trouble going through his reads or something.
post #201 of 4985
did anyone here see the weekend update shanon sharp skit, on SNL this past week?
post #202 of 4985
Can the Giants just not play the rest of their games? I can't take more of this.
post #203 of 4985
lol. Blaine Gabbert is now out with an injury. lol
post #204 of 4985
Conne, I think it's time to become a jets fan.
post #205 of 4985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

Can the Giants just not play the rest of their games? I can't take more of this.

 

I have let it go. The Yankees' season was just practice for the real disappointment of the Giants. I feel I have been trained well.

post #206 of 4985

At this point do we know who would win if the Jags and Giants play each other? 

post #207 of 4985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post
 

At this point do we know who would win if the Jags and Giants play each other? 

the disrespect is mind boggling

post #208 of 4985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

At this point do we know who would win if the Jags and Giants play each other? 
Soccer.
post #209 of 4985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade View Post
 

the disrespect is mind boggling

 

I mean, The team looks bad. Like really bad. I wouldn't be surprised if they lost. 

post #210 of 4985
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitlets View Post


I'm surprised they were able to do so with so many players missing. Despite the large margin, I'm really concerned about the Niner offense. Kaep cannot get anything going. It looks like he's having trouble going through his reads or something.

Crabtree should be back soon so that should help things. 

 

Rumour has it that they have approached the Browns about Josh Gordon. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NFL 2016-17 Thread