or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NFL 2013-14 Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NFL 2013-14 Thread - Page 22

post #316 of 1712
Oh no, it looks like Sam Bradford has torn his ACL. I can't see the Rams putting together a decent season after this. Maybe Favre is the answer.
post #317 of 1712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoogz View Post
 

Depending on which end of the spectrum your brain roots for, its easy to see the perspective from only your point of view.  I myself saw it as a complete fumble and turnover with no question, but again, I was going against the Broncos. (Neither team is MY team, but hey, I'll go for the underdog).

I'll grant that, I certainly have no idea if it would have been reversed. However, Michaels and Collinsworth both kept talking about whether Fox should throw the challenge flag. That wasn't even an option. Nobody in the replay booth thought it was worth a second look?

post #318 of 1712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketawa View Post

As much as the Broncos gave that game away with boneheaded turnovers, aren't all turnovers automatically reviewed? If so, the refs completely blew Hillman's fumble. Why didn't Michaels and Collinsworth pick up on that immediately? Not saying it was guaranteed to be reversed, but who knows?

you mean the one when it was 39-30?

as was explained a little later, possession after the recovery is not a reviewable play. only the fumble itself, and that was clear as day on the replay.
post #319 of 1712

Ah ok, thanks for the explanation. I just looked up the same thing. I must have missed the announcers mentioning that.

post #320 of 1712

Well now that the fumble is cleared up, lets talk about the chest bump to Luck (roughing the passer for 15 yards yay):lurk: 

post #321 of 1712
Ketawa - Any time. smile.gif

Snoogz - Was a total flop by Luck, but the bump looked intentional to me, not from momentum. However lame it was, it was a stupid play to bump Luck like that. Broncos had 103 yards in penalties, not including the ones Indy turned down. To me that was another huge part of this pathetic loss.
post #322 of 1712
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Ketawa - Any time. smile.gif

Snoogz - Was a total flop by Luck, but the bump looked intentional to me, not from momentum. However lame it was, it was a stupid play to bump Luck like that. Broncos had 103 yards in penalties, not including the ones Indy turned down. To me that was another huge part of this pathetic loss.

Yea was a good flop, and almost a, must play out, because of the walking-on-eggshells given to QBs these days.  I guess what I'm sayin is, for a 2nd year QB, it was a pretty damn smart move to play it out. But like you said, the bump was apparent.

 

And damn, that is a hell of a lot of yards to give up.  Can't win games like that.

post #323 of 1712
It's OK, the Broncos are still first in the AFC wildcard chase. Considering their success in the playoffs, an extra game will be no big deal.
post #324 of 1712
S - yeah, I dont blame luck at all for that. part of the game at this point. maybe the NFL will follow the NBA with a flop rule of its own lol.

N - if the pass defense does not pick up they are toast.
post #325 of 1712
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Oh no, it looks like Sam Bradford has torn his ACL. I can't see the Rams putting together a decent season after this. Maybe Favre is the answer.
Tebow is the answer
post #326 of 1712
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Oh no, it looks like Sam Bradford has torn his ACL. I can't see the Rams putting together a decent season after this. Maybe Favre is the answer.

 

From the way Reggie Wayne went down I bet he tore his ACL too. On grass that's a divot, on turf... ACL tear.

post #327 of 1712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade View Post

Tebow is the answer

lolwat
post #328 of 1712
Looks like Tebow is being seriously discussed within the Rams organization.
post #329 of 1712
It feels beyond bizarre to wake up in a world where the Chiefs are the only remaining undefeated team.
post #330 of 1712
Quote:
Originally Posted by archibaldleach View Post

It feels beyond bizarre to wake up in a world where the Chiefs are the only remaining undefeated team.


Lets see what happens when Chiefs play Broncos, they play twice this year, one in Nov and again in Dec.

Broncos have a bad history in the Arrowhead Stadium.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NFL 2013-14 Thread