Just checking in on some things. I've got responses to a few of your questions:
They're looking good on the new supplies, so if we want to put together an order than a Nov-Dec may still be realistic. However, we'd have to do this with the understanding that it might get pushed out to January-Feb.
Now, for the first makeup concepts, how about we try to put together a shell shoe and a non-shell boot? A few guys have mentioned dark cognac (essentially cigar) as a prefered shell color, and I've blocked out enough for 8 units. There's been some talk of a double monk, so we could start with that.
At the moment, there isn't enough shell cordovan available to do a six-unit run of a high boot, but we can certainly do that in a calf, suede, or scotchgrain. That - along with the shell shoe - could be delivered in early November. Or we can plan one out with museum calf as long as everyone understands the potential for a delay.
i'd be interested in a museum calf MTO and the potential delay isn't an issue. for calf, i'd prefer a shoe over a boot. maybe a double monk?