Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:28pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 4/5/16 at 9:15am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Frye Boots - Page 5post #61 of 10311/2/09 at 5:16pmpost #62 of 10311/2/09 at 6:12pmpost #63 of 10311/2/09 at 8:10pmpost #64 of 10311/6/09 at 4:38pmpost #65 of 10311/6/09 at 6:12pmpost #66 of 10311/12/09 at 9:32pmpost #67 of 10311/13/09 at 12:21ampost #68 of 10311/16/09 at 5:47pmhey folks. i've been looking for a forum thread or something similar to address the issue of frye's fit specific to larger mens sizes in the heaths, but am not having any luck.
i measure 13-1/2 (13-1/4 on one foot, actually), but typically have to size up to 14 as very few manufacturers offer 1/2 sizing above 13. i have a pair of danner super rain forests, and they're 14s - looser than i'd ideally like, but a better fit than the 13s. i'd love to pick up a pair of the heath motos, but they stop at 13. does anyone have any experience with the heaths in this size range? it would be awesome if they ran a 1/2 size large, as that would make them perfect for me.
thanks in advance for any help.post #69 of 10312/30/11 at 9:05pmpost #70 of 1032/18/13 at 3:47pmLooking for a pair of logger boots and this is the one that caught my eyes. Frye logger boots: http://www.thefryecompany.com/mens-boots/view-all/87927/logger#/mens-boots/view-all/87927/logger?color=DBN
Made In USA.
Yay or nay?post #71 of 1038/1/13 at 6:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by bellyhungry
Looking for a pair of logger boots and this is the one that caught my eyes. Frye logger boots: http://www.thefryecompany.com/mens-boots/view-all/87927/logger#/mens-boots/view-all/87927/logger?color=DBN
Made In USA.
Yay or nay?
Sorry no one answered you - but once you into buying quality boots, I suspect you already looking for your next pair!
A great web sit to get fab deals is www.6pm.com
Here are examples:
FRYE LOGGER - Reg $248, on Sale: $179.00 with free shipping and returns (owned by zappos.com)
FRYE COBB HIKER - Reg $348.00, on sale for $188.84
They currently have 624 styles on sale in the Womens section, and 196 styles in the Men's.
Great selection in case your size is out of stock.
All my best,
Davidpost #72 of 1038/7/13 at 1:43ampost #73 of 1038/7/13 at 6:23amQuote:
Nice choice. Interesting sole - heel combination in materials.post #74 of 10311/27/13 at 11:18pmpost #75 of 1037/17/14 at 4:59ami'm curious why Frye boots don't get much love around SF? Are their boots really that bad in terms of fit and construction? I've read dismal reviews of the Frye Walter boot (the Indy knockoff boot) and was curious what your thoughts were on this company. It seems that with all the interest in work boot styles Frye could easily benefit from this trend.
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 9 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL!!!! Foreigners Tell Others How To Run Their Country Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...