Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 8/4/15 at 11:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on Yesterday at 8:21 am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 5/2/15 at 9:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 7/31/15 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Frye Boots - Page 5
Styleforum Top Picks
i measure 13-1/2 (13-1/4 on one foot, actually), but typically have to size up to 14 as very few manufacturers offer 1/2 sizing above 13. i have a pair of danner super rain forests, and they're 14s - looser than i'd ideally like, but a better fit than the 13s. i'd love to pick up a pair of the heath motos, but they stop at 13. does anyone have any experience with the heaths in this size range? it would be awesome if they ran a 1/2 size large, as that would make them perfect for me.
thanks in advance for any help.
Made In USA.
Yay or nay?
Looking for a pair of logger boots and this is the one that caught my eyes. Frye logger boots: http://www.thefryecompany.com/mens-boots/view-all/87927/logger#/mens-boots/view-all/87927/logger?color=DBN
Made In USA.
Yay or nay?
Sorry no one answered you - but once you into buying quality boots, I suspect you already looking for your next pair!
A great web sit to get fab deals is www.6pm.com
Here are examples:
FRYE LOGGER - Reg $248, on Sale: $179.00 with free shipping and returns (owned by zappos.com)
FRYE COBB HIKER - Reg $348.00, on sale for $188.84
They currently have 624 styles on sale in the Womens section, and 196 styles in the Men's.
Great selection in case your size is out of stock.
All my best,
Nice choice. Interesting sole - heel combination in materials.
- Frye Boots
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG... 4 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 21 seconds ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 32 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 55 seconds ago
- › ELIE TAHARI Mens Navy Wool Parka Long Coat Small 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015