or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › So people think I'm gay
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

So people think I'm gay - Page 3

post #31 of 350
Check out Salt Lake City Punk. Cool movie, but there's a guy character who acts "gay" as in dressing well and being a gentleman. His close friends know that he does it to get chicks. Could be a good role model.
post #32 of 350
The Seinfeld line was, if you are single, thin, well dressed, and neat, you will inevitably be taken for gay. So just change one of those things. Get married. Overeat. Throw out your good clothes. Stop bathing. Easy. Problem solved.
post #33 of 350
Thread Starter 
That's the reason I do it tiger I find myself to be more attractive when dressed up and even some adults have commented on it.

JB
post #34 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapmutha View Post
use it to your advantage. go out with girls who wouldnt date you under the premise of being gay, get drunk with them, and tell them youd like to see what a girl is like in bed.

I endorse this technique.
post #35 of 350
JB, isn't school about to end? Consider just ignoring the bs. For whatever reason, you're making some students anxious, and they're acting out it. Lots of homophobic teasing and bullying comes from individuals who are confused about their own orientations. Unless things get threatening, I'd let it go. As for what you wear to school, balance a sense of who you are with what will fit into the school scene. Then let the idiots go to hell--without your help, which they hardly need.
post #36 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlast View Post
That's the reason I do it tiger I find myself to be more attractive when dressed up and even some adults have commented on it.

JB

when you say adults, do you mean to say that you're still a kid?
post #37 of 350
Thread Starter 
People much older than me; teachers, parents, etc. Keep in mind I'm about 16 years old.

JB
post #38 of 350
Out of curiosity, where do you go to school JB?
post #39 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlast View Post
I like being different, but I don't want to be seen as gay. I dress this way because it's what I want to do and no one influences that decision. I don't want to walk around with a pair of torn-up jeans and a Polo shirt 2 sizes too small, that just doesn't seem right. I can see the sandal point though. I've always gone for a more beachy look, and the sandals have done the job fine.


"beachy" look with dress shirt and khakis? Only if you're gay.
post #40 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlast View Post
I like being different, but I don't want to be seen as gay. I dress this way because it's what I want to do and no one influences that decision. I don't want to walk around with a pair of torn-up jeans and a Polo shirt 2 sizes too small, that just doesn't seem right. I can see the sandal point though. I've always gone for a more beachy look, and the sandals have done the job fine.

I think losing the sandals could make a big difference in terms of overall image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlast View Post
PS I'll add that a lot of people think aviation is a gay industry simply because of the way the airplanes are shaped It's kind of hard to make a vagina-shaped aircraft though.

Just focus less on the planes and more on the moment when they enter the hanger.
post #41 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlast View Post
People much older than me; teachers, parents, etc. Keep in mind I'm about 16 years old.

JB

what?

that's it, i'm done with this thread. good luck, man. you'll figure things out.
post #42 of 350
Thread Starter 
Kronik, I go to school at *********** Public school.

Quote:
Just focus less on the planes and more on the moment when they enter the hanger.
I'll make sure to wrap it up before going through the doors

JB
post #43 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizanation View Post
what?

that's it, i'm done with this thread. good luck, man. you'll figure things out.



Just do your own thing.
post #44 of 350
Thread Starter 
Sounds like a good plan; I'll go with that.

I'll be back here asking for advice before college, trust me

JB
post #45 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
The Seinfeld line was, if you are single, thin, well dressed, and neat, you will inevitably be taken for gay. So just change one of those things. Get married. Overeat. Throw out your good clothes. Stop bathing. Easy. Problem solved.

Maybe we need an acronym for dressing not-gay: NGHSA*, perhaps. It would not include sandals.

*Not-Gay High School Attire
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › So people think I'm gay