Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 2:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on Today at 4:51 pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 3:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 667
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9992 of 167497/21/14 at 4:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by Loathing
My top 5:
1. SOZZI Navy over-the-calf fil d'ecosse cotton socks Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I have Sozzi socks on my wish list... Birdseye will be mine!post #9993 of 167497/21/14 at 4:54pmpost #9994 of 167497/21/14 at 5:09pm
So I ordered a Talarico umbrella...and it arrived today
damn..it is fantastic. a piece of art.
i'm thinking of buying another one or two to keep in different locations.
maybe i'll post some pics later.
any chance that a short Talarico umbrella will be made? one that is more convenient for travel...that could fit in a suitcase etc.post #9995 of 167497/21/14 at 5:31pmpost #9996 of 167497/21/14 at 6:32pm
Tiger Hickory with the Navy and Red Pindot Canopy...
The thing about it is that the solid hickory shaft is such a thing of beauty...and you can only really tell when the umbrella is fully opened...
The canopy material is also beautiful...clearly a lot of work went in to making this...post #9997 of 167497/21/14 at 6:39pmpost #9998 of 167497/21/14 at 6:42pmpost #9999 of 167497/21/14 at 6:49pmFor my submission I've chosen to post items that are either not available in my size or that I love, but I know wouldn't look good on me because of the cut.post #10000 of 167497/21/14 at 7:01pm
NMWA is top-notch across the board.
Here's my list:
Farnese Black soft calf "tubo" tubular dress belt
This is my go to belt. The Black Saffiano leather dress belt is pretty nice as well.
Porter by Yoshida Black "Booth Pack " 3-way duffle bag
Three bags became one. Phew!
ts(s) Navy dobby cotton hooded long jacket
I've worn this quite a bit. Great texture and weight. If it rains, pick a different jacket.
Vass Oxblood U-cap Budapester derby
I love these. Waiting for them to arrive!
Sartoria Formosa Navy birdseye single breasted suit, 11/12oz wool
I don't actually own this suit. I' d like to tho :-)
Cheerspost #10001 of 167497/21/14 at 7:03pmpost #10002 of 167497/21/14 at 7:05pmpost #10003 of 167497/21/14 at 9:36pmpost #10004 of 167497/22/14 at 6:39amA little late to the game (apropos, no?) I decided to stick with the theme
Most likely to get you laid (now someone's sleeping on you)
Most likely to be worn to sleep
Something you could pair with any outfit (aka "I could match this in my sleep")
Looks best when matched with bed head (aka "I just woke up")
Most likely to dream about (ya know, when I'm asleep)post #10005 of 167497/22/14 at 6:43am
I'd just like to say this is a really cool contest idea. I've been familiar with NMWA for a while now, but always just used it to check out the brands I was already very familiar with. This contest made me look more openly to new brands I may not have checked out otherwise, and I found some *very* cool stuff in the process.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 8 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 18 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 4 minutes ago
- › New Tom Ford-style suiting brand 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 8 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 11 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 14 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 15 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 17 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...