Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 12:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 6:26 am in Streetwear and Denim
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 1:15 am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 667
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9992 of 155437/21/14 at 4:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by Loathing
My top 5:
1. SOZZI Navy over-the-calf fil d'ecosse cotton socks Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I have Sozzi socks on my wish list... Birdseye will be mine!post #9993 of 155437/21/14 at 4:54pmpost #9994 of 155437/21/14 at 5:09pm
So I ordered a Talarico umbrella...and it arrived today
damn..it is fantastic. a piece of art.
i'm thinking of buying another one or two to keep in different locations.
maybe i'll post some pics later.
any chance that a short Talarico umbrella will be made? one that is more convenient for travel...that could fit in a suitcase etc.post #9995 of 155437/21/14 at 5:31pmpost #9996 of 155437/21/14 at 6:32pm
Tiger Hickory with the Navy and Red Pindot Canopy...
The thing about it is that the solid hickory shaft is such a thing of beauty...and you can only really tell when the umbrella is fully opened...
The canopy material is also beautiful...clearly a lot of work went in to making this...post #9997 of 155437/21/14 at 6:39pmpost #9998 of 155437/21/14 at 6:42pmpost #9999 of 155437/21/14 at 6:49pmFor my submission I've chosen to post items that are either not available in my size or that I love, but I know wouldn't look good on me because of the cut.post #10000 of 155437/21/14 at 7:01pm
NMWA is top-notch across the board.
Here's my list:
Farnese Black soft calf "tubo" tubular dress belt
This is my go to belt. The Black Saffiano leather dress belt is pretty nice as well.
Porter by Yoshida Black "Booth Pack " 3-way duffle bag
Three bags became one. Phew!
ts(s) Navy dobby cotton hooded long jacket
I've worn this quite a bit. Great texture and weight. If it rains, pick a different jacket.
Vass Oxblood U-cap Budapester derby
I love these. Waiting for them to arrive!
Sartoria Formosa Navy birdseye single breasted suit, 11/12oz wool
I don't actually own this suit. I' d like to tho :-)
Cheerspost #10001 of 155437/21/14 at 7:03pmpost #10002 of 155437/21/14 at 7:05pmpost #10003 of 155437/21/14 at 9:36pmpost #10004 of 155437/22/14 at 6:39amA little late to the game (apropos, no?) I decided to stick with the theme
Most likely to get you laid (now someone's sleeping on you)
Most likely to be worn to sleep
Something you could pair with any outfit (aka "I could match this in my sleep")
Looks best when matched with bed head (aka "I just woke up")
Most likely to dream about (ya know, when I'm asleep)post #10005 of 155437/22/14 at 6:43am
I'd just like to say this is a really cool contest idea. I've been familiar with NMWA for a while now, but always just used it to check out the brands I was already very familiar with. This contest made me look more openly to new brands I may not have checked out otherwise, and I found some *very* cool stuff in the process.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 28 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 32 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)