Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 10/17/14 at 11:30am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 7:56 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 8:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- Need a shirt, tie, and shoes quick Last post on 10/10/12 at 2:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 665post #9961 of 137917/21/14 at 6:08am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9962 of 137917/21/14 at 6:15ampost #9963 of 137917/21/14 at 7:14amI'm 6 ft as well and my experience with Camoshita suit jackets/blazers is that the pattern is great in the chest, shoulders and sleeves, but it's just too short in the body for me. If you have a short torso or just generally prefer a short jacket, it could work for you. I'm typically an EU50 and I need to size up to 52 for Camoshita. If they made longs, I'd be all over them. I don't have any problems with the length of their shirts, & outerwear though (never tried the knitwear).post #9964 of 137917/21/14 at 7:38ampost #9965 of 137917/21/14 at 7:46ampost #9966 of 137917/21/14 at 7:58ampost #9967 of 137917/21/14 at 8:00ampost #9968 of 137917/21/14 at 8:07ampost #9969 of 137917/21/14 at 8:16ampost #9970 of 137917/21/14 at 8:16am
1) 1st up is a tee, one that can hold some shades in its breast, pardon me, chest pocket. TBH, I wouldn't mind seeing some of the former in them. Just get two, one in S and one in your own size, breaking the rule of no matching-ness, or, wear on alternate days during the summer holiday on a Bali beach. BTW, doesn't have to be Northern hemisphere summer, Oct-Dec is a great time to go.
2) The bottoms. Maybe not the best match but BJ shorts are sold out in most common sizes. And these spice&navy are my fav colour scheme, and you can wear them in and out (of the water)
Still available across the range.
(If you prefer a natural, off-white colour, Niche shorts are an option (all sizes). Trust you'll find them unaided.)
3) Shoes, or better espadrilles - These, I think, suit nicely. Admittedly, Castaner haven't been slept on, few sizes available, so either be quick or wait ... and wait ...
(suddenly have the Eagles' 'The Boys of Summer' in my head, greatest band ever ...)
4) Where there is summer, sun and frozen margaritas, one needs some shade/s once in a while. "Fare Bella Figura" - even the name is music.
5) For those who rather not get wet (like pB, I've read in the TTAPYO), here some "protection" (albeit not full length, but who cares about wet shins and ankles).
It may never rain in California, but it can pour buckets in Bali (and Jakarta, know first hand...). Positive side, mostly limited to between 5 and 6 pm during rainy season.post #9971 of 137917/21/14 at 9:12am
Is this the tie that is on display here? I believe there was another tie that was similar to this.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #9972 of 137917/21/14 at 9:13ampost #9973 of 137917/21/14 at 9:35ampost #9974 of 137917/21/14 at 10:08amQuote:
Foxx, if I understand correctly what you're looking for, there are fit pics of the tan Solaro in the HOF/WAYWN thread.
But they're only viewable by people who've committed to the current Formosa SC project. Just kidding.post #9975 of 137917/21/14 at 10:22amQuote:Originally Posted by The Noodles
Is this the tie that is on display here? I believe there was another tie that was similar to this.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I believe the one on the mannequin is a cashmere Bigi that looks to be sold out. You can see it in this pic, which is for the navy with yellow stripes version.
Also seen here, in the middle. It's nice!
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 2 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 6 minutes ago
- › Gitman Vintage White Floral Sz Small 6 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 15 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 20 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...