Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 9/18/14 at 2:48pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 4:47 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 8/31/14 at 11:06pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 1:02 am in Classic Menswear
- Need a shirt, tie, and shoes quick Last post on 10/10/12 at 2:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 659post #9871 of 124047/18/14 at 2:05pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #9872 of 124047/18/14 at 2:34pmpost #9873 of 124047/18/14 at 2:41pmpost #9874 of 124047/18/14 at 4:24pmQuote:
Can we get a similar rundown on your perspective on sizing for Stephan Schneider (Miami crew neck) and Inis Meain (donegal zip) sweaters?post #9875 of 124047/18/14 at 4:25pmpost #9876 of 124047/18/14 at 4:38pmpost #9877 of 124047/18/14 at 4:39pmThread Starterpost #9878 of 124047/18/14 at 4:40pmHere's my 5 -- I clearly have Fall on the brain.
1. Stephen Schneider crewneck sweater. I would wear this year-round if I had confidence I would order the right size and not screw it up.
2. Pedaled Hacking Jacket in Grey/blue linen. Same as #1. Perfect for our mild fall and winters here in the Bay Area.
3. SS hooded cardigan. I need this. This should be a staple item in everybody's wardrobe.
4. Inis Corran sweater. I'm sure it is even more beautiful in person.
5. Mackintosh Monkton. It doesn't rain here in California anymore, but I will join the chorus on this slept-on item.post #9879 of 124047/18/14 at 4:42pmpost #9880 of 124047/18/14 at 4:51pmpost #9881 of 124047/18/14 at 4:52pmpost #9882 of 124047/18/14 at 4:52pmAlso, just a reminder.
Still waiting for ONE MORE for:
Making it up into a jacket. Great for us folks in the South, or the West Coast. If you want a Formosa jacket, this is your chance.
Also, only need to pay half up front. The other half down the road. This is as close to NMWA lay-away as you are going to get!
Just in time for your Turks & Caicos vacation.post #9883 of 124047/18/14 at 4:55pmpost #9884 of 124047/18/14 at 4:58pm
I am going to the Oregon Coast next weekend, so, my picks with that in mind:
1. Heschung Apache - I pledge, if I win the 40% code, to buy these. I got the beige color, and I really love them. Wear them all the time. I am sure that I would love these, in the off white as well. Of course, I would feel dumb doing the "buy all the colors" thing. But, at that good a deal. Fuggedaboutit. I would feel dumb NOT buying them:
2. Need a sweater. It gets chilly on the coast. I see all these pictures of dudes in white sweaters. On the Oregon Coast, with 3 kids under 7, that's crazy talk. That white sweater would last the 2 minutes it takes for my two year old son to come careening into me trying to take me down (I have lapses of judgement where I teach him wrestling drills) and makes me spill my coffee. This Eo To To sweater, on the other hand, could take a full cup of coffee, some honey and yoghurt, and a fist full of dark Oregon sand like a champ: http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/clothing/knitwear/eototo-crewneck-knit-brown.html
3. So... my fifteen year old stepson was eating dinner one night, when a friend, who was over, said "Well, that's a risque tee?" Ddi a double take. I had ever noticed before that his worn out "Beaver styles" tee shirt, with cute rodents with different hairstyles, from shaved bald to full afro to mohawk, could be taken another way. Apparently, I am dumb. Anyone who has been on Styleforum more than a month knows this to be true at least some of the time. Anyway, I'm probably too old to be wearing a Beaver Styles tee, and in any case, he is about 50 lbs lighter, and that shirt would just show off my abs of bacon. But this, this i could wear:
4. I sometimes ride into town to go to the local farmer's market. A rented bike. With a basket on the front. This jacket would make me feel more like, you know, a man: http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/sale-section/hacking-jacket-in-grey-blue-linen.html
5. I love belts. I can never get enough belts (I have over 50 right now). And no one would believe that this is my list if there was no belt on it. I have been remiss though. No elastic belts. The Farnese fills that niche. Also, you will never need to loosen a notch, i.e. you will never realize you just gained 5 lbs in a week. Just sorta adjust your underwear like man Spanx, and you are good to go. By you I mean me.post #9885 of 124047/18/14 at 5:02pmQuote:
Yeah, Rota and Farnese. They feel very nice after walking around a bit in them. These are a 48.Quote:
I don't know exactly. As for the length, they touch my shoes and my socks don't show. It's nice that I don't need to touch the waist or hem them!
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › Australian Members 26 seconds ago
- › Dressing down a suit 6 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Howard Yount: Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 10 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Spring / Summer 2014 12 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 18 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 21 minutes ago
- › The Needles / Nepenthes Discussion Thread - Rebuild, Rough and... 24 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 26 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)