Good one. I glossed over all ties and squares when making picks.
ESEMPLAREtan/madras reversible shorts
Now's as good a time to break silence as any, I suppose. Contest time!
4. Tobacco linen Sartoria Formosa suit (there are too many sizes left in this amazing fabric, just not *my* size)
5. Sand linen pocket square - you need something for that tobacco suit, right?
Fit shots (Click to show)
Here are my five favorites.
1. Inglese Hand-sewn cotton/linen shirt with one-piece Capri collar, blue butcher stripe
2. Inglese Light blue chambray shirt, spread collar
3. Rota Linen trousers (my favorite summer trousers!)
4. Vass Oxblood U- Cap (very versatile shoes)
5. Mackintosh, beige Monkton raincoat
my picks for the contest:
color isn't for me, but ppl are sleeping hard on this sweater:
i've been wanting to pull the trigger on this bag for a long time now but i cant justify it since i dont actually need it and would probably use it like 4 times a year max
really like the color of the suit, shame it's a single vent. My size is sold out either way, though
Also, items slept on:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Probably the best SC available right now imo
Jacket is versatile as hell. Can be worn casually and be fine if your office is business casual
Another versatile piece, easy to throw on for a quick run to the store during halftime for beer. Reversible too