Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:57 am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 6/12/15 at 9:27am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:54 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 642post #9616 of 239677/13/14 at 9:10am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9617 of 239677/13/14 at 10:56ampost #9618 of 239677/13/14 at 11:09amThread Starterpost #9619 of 239677/13/14 at 11:10amThread Starterpost #9620 of 239677/13/14 at 2:27pmpost #9621 of 239677/13/14 at 2:51pmThread Starterpost #9622 of 239677/13/14 at 3:47pmQuote:For what it's worth:
I'm about 6'1", 185 pounds. I'm usually a 33 in trousers, or a slim 50 in Euro suit sizing. I opted for the 34 in those (because there was no 33). They're at the tailor now, so I can't give you measurements. But while they needed to come in quite a bit at the waist, the seat and front rise were pretty good. That's often an issue for me if I have to take a 34, since I have no ass. So I'd say the waist measurement is close to TTS, but the cut is reasonably slim (although by no means skinny, which I don't think you'd want in this style and material anyway) so if you're on the cusp you can probably go with the larger size without having to do major surgery.post #9623 of 239677/13/14 at 4:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by lawyerdad
For what it's worth:
I'm about 6'1", 185 pounds. I'm usually a 33 in trousers, or a slim 50 in Euro suit sizing. I opted for the 34 in those (because there was no 33). They're at the tailor now, so I can't give you measurements. But while they needed to come in quite a bit at the waist, the seat and front rise were pretty good. That's often an issue for me if I have to take a 34, since I have no ass. So I'd say the waist measurement is close to TTS, but the cut is reasonably slim (although by no means skinny, which I don't think you'd want in this style and material anyway) so if you're on the cusp you can probably go with the larger size without having to do major surgery.
i'll be the judge of thatpost #9624 of 239677/13/14 at 6:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by DeSense
@LA Guy Lolz, you mean you two share/exchange clothes and Greg is not returning them? After 2 washes in 9 months I would just write the denims off, if I were you.
It was just a joke. Essentially, Greg was wearing what I'm wearing every day. Not that funny, I know.post #9625 of 239677/13/14 at 7:32pmpost #9626 of 239677/13/14 at 7:40pmSo, I have been looking to replace my RayBan Aviators for awhile now. Had them for 3+ years and despite the countless times I've dropped them, the lenses have minor dents and scratches, and overall serve me well while driving during the day.
One thing that bothered me was lately I've noticed the nose pad left impressions on the bridge of my nose.
Can I get a comparison to the Lunettes from anyone who purchased them or Greg/Kyle can chime in. I am sure Aviator sunglasses are ubiquitous enough to get a good idea what I'm currently dealing with.
I'd be also interested in the overall size comparison between the two frames / aesthetic / face type etc.
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/accessories/eyewear/noblesse-oblige-sunglasses-in-black.htmlpost #9627 of 239677/13/14 at 8:02pmpost #9628 of 239677/13/14 at 8:35pm
Only one currently going on is this one
Which has 5 out of 8 needed.post #9629 of 239677/13/14 at 11:38pm
I know this is a terrible place to ask (because most advice would always be -buy both!), but; I was looking at the
Calabrese 1924 Weekender bag
Chapman Sten holdall
and saw they were about the same size. Are they are redundant (and I should only buy one), or do they serve different purposes?
Edited by venividivicibj - 7/14/14 at 7:14ampost #9630 of 239677/14/14 at 4:15amThread Starter
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Dior Homme AW07 Combat Boots 44/45 24 seconds ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 37 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...