Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 5:41 am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 642post #9616 of 303097/13/14 at 9:10am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9617 of 303097/13/14 at 10:56ampost #9618 of 303097/13/14 at 11:09amThread Starterpost #9619 of 303097/13/14 at 11:10amThread Starterpost #9620 of 303097/13/14 at 2:27pmpost #9621 of 303097/13/14 at 2:51pmThread Starterpost #9622 of 303097/13/14 at 3:47pmQuote:For what it's worth:
I'm about 6'1", 185 pounds. I'm usually a 33 in trousers, or a slim 50 in Euro suit sizing. I opted for the 34 in those (because there was no 33). They're at the tailor now, so I can't give you measurements. But while they needed to come in quite a bit at the waist, the seat and front rise were pretty good. That's often an issue for me if I have to take a 34, since I have no ass. So I'd say the waist measurement is close to TTS, but the cut is reasonably slim (although by no means skinny, which I don't think you'd want in this style and material anyway) so if you're on the cusp you can probably go with the larger size without having to do major surgery.post #9623 of 303097/13/14 at 4:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by lawyerdad
For what it's worth:
I'm about 6'1", 185 pounds. I'm usually a 33 in trousers, or a slim 50 in Euro suit sizing. I opted for the 34 in those (because there was no 33). They're at the tailor now, so I can't give you measurements. But while they needed to come in quite a bit at the waist, the seat and front rise were pretty good. That's often an issue for me if I have to take a 34, since I have no ass. So I'd say the waist measurement is close to TTS, but the cut is reasonably slim (although by no means skinny, which I don't think you'd want in this style and material anyway) so if you're on the cusp you can probably go with the larger size without having to do major surgery.
i'll be the judge of thatpost #9624 of 303097/13/14 at 6:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by DeSense
@LA Guy Lolz, you mean you two share/exchange clothes and Greg is not returning them? After 2 washes in 9 months I would just write the denims off, if I were you.
It was just a joke. Essentially, Greg was wearing what I'm wearing every day. Not that funny, I know.post #9625 of 303097/13/14 at 7:32pmpost #9626 of 303097/13/14 at 7:40pmSo, I have been looking to replace my RayBan Aviators for awhile now. Had them for 3+ years and despite the countless times I've dropped them, the lenses have minor dents and scratches, and overall serve me well while driving during the day.
One thing that bothered me was lately I've noticed the nose pad left impressions on the bridge of my nose.
Can I get a comparison to the Lunettes from anyone who purchased them or Greg/Kyle can chime in. I am sure Aviator sunglasses are ubiquitous enough to get a good idea what I'm currently dealing with.
I'd be also interested in the overall size comparison between the two frames / aesthetic / face type etc.
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/accessories/eyewear/noblesse-oblige-sunglasses-in-black.htmlpost #9627 of 303097/13/14 at 8:02pmpost #9628 of 303097/13/14 at 8:35pm
Only one currently going on is this one
Which has 5 out of 8 needed.post #9629 of 303097/13/14 at 11:38pm
I know this is a terrible place to ask (because most advice would always be -buy both!), but; I was looking at the
Calabrese 1924 Weekender bag
Chapman Sten holdall
and saw they were about the same size. Are they are redundant (and I should only buy one), or do they serve different purposes?
Edited by venividivicibj - 7/14/14 at 7:14ampost #9630 of 303097/14/14 at 4:15amThread Starter
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 20 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 23 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 30 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 41 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 41 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 44 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 44 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?