Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 11/20/14 at 12:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 8:05 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 8:38 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 642post #9616 of 157837/13/14 at 9:10am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9617 of 157837/13/14 at 10:56ampost #9618 of 157837/13/14 at 11:09amThread Starterpost #9619 of 157837/13/14 at 11:10amThread Starterpost #9620 of 157837/13/14 at 2:27pmpost #9621 of 157837/13/14 at 2:51pmThread Starterpost #9622 of 157837/13/14 at 3:47pmQuote:For what it's worth:
I'm about 6'1", 185 pounds. I'm usually a 33 in trousers, or a slim 50 in Euro suit sizing. I opted for the 34 in those (because there was no 33). They're at the tailor now, so I can't give you measurements. But while they needed to come in quite a bit at the waist, the seat and front rise were pretty good. That's often an issue for me if I have to take a 34, since I have no ass. So I'd say the waist measurement is close to TTS, but the cut is reasonably slim (although by no means skinny, which I don't think you'd want in this style and material anyway) so if you're on the cusp you can probably go with the larger size without having to do major surgery.post #9623 of 157837/13/14 at 4:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by lawyerdad
For what it's worth:
I'm about 6'1", 185 pounds. I'm usually a 33 in trousers, or a slim 50 in Euro suit sizing. I opted for the 34 in those (because there was no 33). They're at the tailor now, so I can't give you measurements. But while they needed to come in quite a bit at the waist, the seat and front rise were pretty good. That's often an issue for me if I have to take a 34, since I have no ass. So I'd say the waist measurement is close to TTS, but the cut is reasonably slim (although by no means skinny, which I don't think you'd want in this style and material anyway) so if you're on the cusp you can probably go with the larger size without having to do major surgery.
i'll be the judge of thatpost #9624 of 157837/13/14 at 6:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by DeSense
@LA Guy Lolz, you mean you two share/exchange clothes and Greg is not returning them? After 2 washes in 9 months I would just write the denims off, if I were you.
It was just a joke. Essentially, Greg was wearing what I'm wearing every day. Not that funny, I know.post #9625 of 157837/13/14 at 7:32pmpost #9626 of 157837/13/14 at 7:40pmSo, I have been looking to replace my RayBan Aviators for awhile now. Had them for 3+ years and despite the countless times I've dropped them, the lenses have minor dents and scratches, and overall serve me well while driving during the day.
One thing that bothered me was lately I've noticed the nose pad left impressions on the bridge of my nose.
Can I get a comparison to the Lunettes from anyone who purchased them or Greg/Kyle can chime in. I am sure Aviator sunglasses are ubiquitous enough to get a good idea what I'm currently dealing with.
I'd be also interested in the overall size comparison between the two frames / aesthetic / face type etc.
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/accessories/eyewear/noblesse-oblige-sunglasses-in-black.htmlpost #9627 of 157837/13/14 at 8:02pmpost #9628 of 157837/13/14 at 8:35pm
Only one currently going on is this one
Which has 5 out of 8 needed.post #9629 of 157837/13/14 at 11:38pm
I know this is a terrible place to ask (because most advice would always be -buy both!), but; I was looking at the
Calabrese 1924 Weekender bag
Chapman Sten holdall
and saw they were about the same size. Are they are redundant (and I should only buy one), or do they serve different purposes?
Edited by venividivicibj - 7/14/14 at 7:14ampost #9630 of 157837/14/14 at 4:15amThread Starter
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 8 minutes ago
- › WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men:... 9 minutes ago
- › Lacoste polo - fake? 16 minutes ago
- › Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona) 17 minutes ago
- › Balenciaga AW09 Varsity Jacket 20 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Balmain Double Zipped Biker Leather Jacket 23 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 24 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Store Credit $1685 24 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...