Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 2:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 3:23 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 8/31/14 at 11:06pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 3:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- Need a shirt, tie, and shoes quick Last post on 10/10/12 at 2:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 642post #9616 of 124477/13/14 at 9:10am
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #9617 of 124477/13/14 at 10:56ampost #9618 of 124477/13/14 at 11:09amThread Starterpost #9619 of 124477/13/14 at 11:10amThread Starterpost #9620 of 124477/13/14 at 2:27pmpost #9621 of 124477/13/14 at 2:51pmThread Starterpost #9622 of 124477/13/14 at 3:47pmQuote:For what it's worth:
I'm about 6'1", 185 pounds. I'm usually a 33 in trousers, or a slim 50 in Euro suit sizing. I opted for the 34 in those (because there was no 33). They're at the tailor now, so I can't give you measurements. But while they needed to come in quite a bit at the waist, the seat and front rise were pretty good. That's often an issue for me if I have to take a 34, since I have no ass. So I'd say the waist measurement is close to TTS, but the cut is reasonably slim (although by no means skinny, which I don't think you'd want in this style and material anyway) so if you're on the cusp you can probably go with the larger size without having to do major surgery.post #9623 of 124477/13/14 at 4:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by lawyerdad
For what it's worth:
I'm about 6'1", 185 pounds. I'm usually a 33 in trousers, or a slim 50 in Euro suit sizing. I opted for the 34 in those (because there was no 33). They're at the tailor now, so I can't give you measurements. But while they needed to come in quite a bit at the waist, the seat and front rise were pretty good. That's often an issue for me if I have to take a 34, since I have no ass. So I'd say the waist measurement is close to TTS, but the cut is reasonably slim (although by no means skinny, which I don't think you'd want in this style and material anyway) so if you're on the cusp you can probably go with the larger size without having to do major surgery.
i'll be the judge of thatpost #9624 of 124477/13/14 at 6:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by DeSense
@LA Guy Lolz, you mean you two share/exchange clothes and Greg is not returning them? After 2 washes in 9 months I would just write the denims off, if I were you.
It was just a joke. Essentially, Greg was wearing what I'm wearing every day. Not that funny, I know.post #9625 of 124477/13/14 at 7:32pmpost #9626 of 124477/13/14 at 7:40pmSo, I have been looking to replace my RayBan Aviators for awhile now. Had them for 3+ years and despite the countless times I've dropped them, the lenses have minor dents and scratches, and overall serve me well while driving during the day.
One thing that bothered me was lately I've noticed the nose pad left impressions on the bridge of my nose.
Can I get a comparison to the Lunettes from anyone who purchased them or Greg/Kyle can chime in. I am sure Aviator sunglasses are ubiquitous enough to get a good idea what I'm currently dealing with.
I'd be also interested in the overall size comparison between the two frames / aesthetic / face type etc.
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/accessories/eyewear/noblesse-oblige-sunglasses-in-black.htmlpost #9627 of 124477/13/14 at 8:02pmpost #9628 of 124477/13/14 at 8:35pm
Only one currently going on is this one
Which has 5 out of 8 needed.post #9629 of 124477/13/14 at 11:38pm
I know this is a terrible place to ask (because most advice would always be -buy both!), but; I was looking at the
Calabrese 1924 Weekender bag
Chapman Sten holdall
and saw they were about the same size. Are they are redundant (and I should only buy one), or do they serve different purposes?
Edited by venividivicibj - 7/14/14 at 7:14ampost #9630 of 124477/14/14 at 4:15amThread Starter
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 29 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Head Porter Plus Nep Button Down Flannel BNWT Made In Japan 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Canon Powershot S95 Camera w/ SD-HC 32GB Pro Card 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › 7 B/D Alden #8 Shell Cordovan LHS Loafer 986 16 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...