or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 641

post #9601 of 13683
^Thanks!
post #9602 of 13683
Quote:
Originally Posted by europrep View Post

icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif Frank, you pull off the casual vibe with some unique pieces very well

+1

I have man love for Frank.
post #9603 of 13683

subscribed

post #9604 of 13683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post


Me too.

 

It will be a great addition, I'm sure.

Which size/s are you going for? Mine shall be a 50L this time, with the standard trews (52 tag).

post #9605 of 13683
Thread Starter 
Not a whole lot of pic of Big John fades ITT... So here you go : about 9 months, 2 washes


post #9606 of 13683
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Not a whole lot of pic of Big John fades ITT... So here you go : about 9 months, 2 washes
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Looking good. Are those slims? Looks like you're doing a little stacking at the bottom, which I was always under the impression you needed a narrow leg opening to be able to pull off successfully (as this is CM, I don't feel like a total moron for stating this).
post #9607 of 13683
Thread Starter 
They're slim tapered. I didn't get them hemmed so sometimes I cuff them or roll the hem, sometimes I just let them "stack" - depending on the choice of footwear that day.
post #9608 of 13683
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSense View Post

It will be a great addition, I'm sure.
Which size/s are you going for? Mine shall be a 50L this time, with the standard trews (52 tag).

Do you have expected measurements for this elusive 50L? This option might pull me in to the order...
post #9609 of 13683
Thread Starter 
Same as 50r + 2 cm body length iirc
post #9610 of 13683
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSense View Post

It will be a great addition, I'm sure.
Which size/s are you going for? Mine shall be a 50L this time, with the standard trews (52 tag).

50L for me and I have to downsize on the trousers
post #9611 of 13683
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Not a whole lot of pic of Big John fades ITT... So here you go : about 9 months, 2 washes

Looks great.

Looking at the RARE model, if a particular sizes measurements are dead on where you would like them to be after shrinking, would you go up just one size?
post #9612 of 13683
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

They're slim tapered. I didn't get them hemmed so sometimes I cuff them or roll the hem, sometimes I just let them "stack" - depending on the choice of footwear that day.

 

In other news, @gdl203 stole my clothes...

post #9613 of 13683
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Same as 50r + 2 cm body length iirc

 

Looking at the 52 and 54 sizing examples, it looks like +3(.2)cm. Which is the same, really. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplicio View Post


Do you have expected measurements for this elusive 50L? This option might pull me in to the order...

 

And not to forget, you can order the trews with a different drop!

 

 

@LA Guy  Lolz, you mean you two share/exchange clothes and Greg is not returning them? After 2 washes in 9 months I would just write the denims off, if I were you.  

post #9614 of 13683

How slim fitting are the Cantarelli sport coats? From the measurements...it seems like they are cut for a more tailored fit.

post #9615 of 13683
looks good, greg.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭