or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 640

post #9586 of 16717
Mist linen Inis Meáin came in today. First impression on lifting the box was "What's in here? It's heavy. This is linen?" It's certainly a substantial knit and very nice.

And now ta ta. Going to pop down to the marina for some Cape Codders. (jk... very much jk...)


post #9587 of 16717
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post


And now ta ta. Going to pop down to the marina for some Cape Codders. (jk... very much jk...)

Just be careful of sunken barges. Looks good!!
post #9588 of 16717
is it just me, or is frank the coolest bad ass of all time?
post #9589 of 16717
First outing for the Attila's, Frank? Great look all round
post #9590 of 16717
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

is it just me, or is frank the coolest bad ass of all time?

Well, I left the collar popped for you Stitchy, so I was expecting at least a few kinds words.

smile.gif
post #9591 of 16717
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

First outing for the Attila's, Frank? Great look all round

Yes. Thanks for noticing. They are really quite comfortable right out of the box (which seems to be a hallmark of good quality handmade shoes, with the emphasis on handmade I think... I'm learning...), but I'm going to work on getting them into the swing of things slowly.

Edit: And sorry for the immediate second post. Only Saw Ozzy's comment after replying to IS.
post #9592 of 16717
Thread Starter 

Tobacco Fresco update

 

I sent the order/deposit link to all who emailed us with an indication of interest.  If you didn't get it, you can use the link below :

http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/pre-order-deposit-single-breasted-suit-minnis-special-edition-tobacco-fresco-wool.html

 

Orders close today and then fabric tally goes to @dieworkwear 

post #9593 of 16717
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

Well, I left the collar popped for you Stitchy, so I was expecting at least a few kinds words.

smile.gif


inlove.gif
post #9594 of 16717
Gregs accent makes me want to buy a lot of clothes from him/NMWA. I don't know why, it was like jedi magic or something.
post #9595 of 16717
Greg dropped a Frenchism ("mettre du beurre dans les épinards") on me when I visited and I bought stuff, so it's clearly a cynical, if highly effective, ploy on his part.
post #9596 of 16717
What's that? Like icing in the cake? And who or what was the epinards in this cases?
post #9597 of 16717
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

What's that? Like icing in the cake? And who or what was the epinards in this cases?

This translation/explanation is generally consistent with the one Greg gave me:

(figurative) to earn a bit extra, to top up one's income
post #9598 of 16717
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Tobacco Fresco update

I sent the order/deposit link to all who emailed us with an indication of interest.  If you didn't get it, you can use the link below :
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/pre-order-deposit-single-breasted-suit-minnis-special-edition-tobacco-fresco-wool.html

Orders close today and then fabric tally goes to @dieworkwear
 

Done an hour ago. smile.gif

3:30am here, I'm making really good progress in training for the Sunday event, here starting at 3am Monday. Totally out of sync with local time. biggrin.gif
post #9599 of 16717
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSense View Post

Done an hour ago. smile.gif

Me too.
post #9600 of 16717
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post


 

:slayer: Frank, you pull off the casual vibe with some unique pieces very well

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭