Hahaha, in the best traditions of Styleforum.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:33 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 4/6/15 at 2:15pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:21 pm in Classic Menswear
Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
Last edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 639post #9571 of 224477/10/14 at 6:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9572 of 224477/10/14 at 6:12pmQuote:post #9573 of 224477/10/14 at 6:17pmpost #9574 of 224477/10/14 at 6:36pmpost #9575 of 224477/10/14 at 7:02pmpost #9576 of 224477/10/14 at 7:13pmQuote:
I dont think they have one? I always use one of the 5 CCs I have stored in my account.post #9577 of 224477/10/14 at 7:21pmpost #9578 of 224477/10/14 at 7:29pmpost #9579 of 224477/11/14 at 6:02amQuote:
Th first thing that sprang to mind was a title quote of one of my favourite bands "It's a long way to the top if you wanna Rock'n'Roll".
Insofar, I doubt that will ever be the case. There are many, many gents here, yourself included, Frank, that I can only aspire to close the gap to as much and as fast as possible.
Didn't mean to brag! It just astounded me myself. In my humble "defense", haven't shopped for clothes for a few years prior.
And all this would not be possible if it wasn't for a very kind gent on this forum (and regular in this thread) who very kindly offered his help a few months ago and has been acting as proxy. So far the tally is 14 shipments.
A VERY BIG THANKS to you, sir! You know who you are!
And another BIG THANKS to Greg and Kyle for their patience and non relenting presence on this thread and by email, day and night, 24/7. This is unique in the world of "shopping", shopping in "..." as it's really on a different, much higher experience level, altogether.Quote:Originally Posted by Murlsquirl
He has me beat already!
Formosa for Stitchy's challenge....Formosa x Mazz
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Greg, unfortunately I got bad news from my MRI and I won't be going in on the tobacco fresco. I have too many med expenses coming my way and while I might be fine ($ wise) I'm going to be responsible....for once.
Murls, very sorry to hear about the not so good results. On another note, that (= "my" 50R) Grey Flannel looks great on you.Quote:
Just quoted for the full story, because at this moment I still felt sorry for you... (still do on account of MRI)Quote:
That's a good decision. Sure, you won't regret it. ;)
Ditto, see above.Quote:
LOL'ed at this "not saying I'd hit it, but ...". As much as possible I keep the wife away from this forum.
Far from it (suk), man, but you know that, I'm sure.Quote:
Second time for a LOL. Who can resist a Minnis Tobacco Fresco made up by the gents at Sartoria Formosa? It's a no brainer.
(Plus the 50:50 helps, for sure.)
That thankfully means that I'm not alone in my weakness. No Murls Walks Alone! (@AJL )
Edited by DeSense - 7/11/14 at 6:12ampost #9580 of 224477/11/14 at 7:24ampost #9581 of 224477/11/14 at 7:35amQuote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
@DeSense: No bragging perceived by me. If we can't talk about our purchases here, where can we?
Can't wait to get into my Formosa odd jacket myself this fall and get it worn in like these other gents.
Thanks, Frank. There is a thin line between showing-off and showing (off) your fits and stuff, and I don't want to cross that.
Notwithstanding, once I have that tailoring bottleneck dealt with I will probably happily share my fits here.
And Yay! for Team FF! That one will be different in a very good way. I feel it in my bones.post #9582 of 224477/11/14 at 7:40ampost #9583 of 224477/11/14 at 7:40ampost #9584 of 224477/11/14 at 7:47amThread Starter
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 second ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › EG Sandringham and Falkirk 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 8 minutes ago
- › UrbanCompositions's Menswear Compilation 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...