Hahaha, in the best traditions of Styleforum.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:22 am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 8/15/16 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 8/23/16 at 4:23pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 639post #9571 of 341397/10/14 at 6:08pmpost #9572 of 341397/10/14 at 6:12pmQuote:post #9573 of 341397/10/14 at 6:17pmpost #9574 of 341397/10/14 at 6:36pmpost #9575 of 341397/10/14 at 7:02pmpost #9576 of 341397/10/14 at 7:13pmQuote:
I dont think they have one? I always use one of the 5 CCs I have stored in my account.post #9577 of 341397/10/14 at 7:21pmpost #9578 of 341397/10/14 at 7:29pmpost #9579 of 341397/11/14 at 6:02amQuote:
Th first thing that sprang to mind was a title quote of one of my favourite bands "It's a long way to the top if you wanna Rock'n'Roll".
Insofar, I doubt that will ever be the case. There are many, many gents here, yourself included, Frank, that I can only aspire to close the gap to as much and as fast as possible.
Didn't mean to brag! It just astounded me myself. In my humble "defense", haven't shopped for clothes for a few years prior.
And all this would not be possible if it wasn't for a very kind gent on this forum (and regular in this thread) who very kindly offered his help a few months ago and has been acting as proxy. So far the tally is 14 shipments.
A VERY BIG THANKS to you, sir! You know who you are!
And another BIG THANKS to Greg and Kyle for their patience and non relenting presence on this thread and by email, day and night, 24/7. This is unique in the world of "shopping", shopping in "..." as it's really on a different, much higher experience level, altogether.Quote:Originally Posted by Murlsquirl
He has me beat already!
Formosa for Stitchy's challenge....Formosa x Mazz
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Greg, unfortunately I got bad news from my MRI and I won't be going in on the tobacco fresco. I have too many med expenses coming my way and while I might be fine ($ wise) I'm going to be responsible....for once.
Murls, very sorry to hear about the not so good results. On another note, that (= "my" 50R) Grey Flannel looks great on you.Quote:
Just quoted for the full story, because at this moment I still felt sorry for you... (still do on account of MRI)Quote:
That's a good decision. Sure, you won't regret it. ;)
Ditto, see above.Quote:
LOL'ed at this "not saying I'd hit it, but ...". As much as possible I keep the wife away from this forum.
Far from it (suk), man, but you know that, I'm sure.Quote:
Second time for a LOL. Who can resist a Minnis Tobacco Fresco made up by the gents at Sartoria Formosa? It's a no brainer.
(Plus the 50:50 helps, for sure.)
That thankfully means that I'm not alone in my weakness. No Murls Walks Alone! (@AJL )
Edited by DeSense - 7/11/14 at 6:12ampost #9580 of 341397/11/14 at 7:24ampost #9581 of 341397/11/14 at 7:35amQuote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
@DeSense: No bragging perceived by me. If we can't talk about our purchases here, where can we?
Can't wait to get into my Formosa odd jacket myself this fall and get it worn in like these other gents.
Thanks, Frank. There is a thin line between showing-off and showing (off) your fits and stuff, and I don't want to cross that.
Notwithstanding, once I have that tailoring bottleneck dealt with I will probably happily share my fits here.
And Yay! for Team FF! That one will be different in a very good way. I feel it in my bones.post #9582 of 341397/11/14 at 7:40ampost #9583 of 341397/11/14 at 7:40ampost #9584 of 341397/11/14 at 7:47amThread Starterpost #9585 of 341397/11/14 at 8:20am
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › The Home Ownership Thread 10 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 27 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 31 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 5 minutes ago
- › Nom de Guerre grey marled sweater vest, size M 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 10 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 11 minutes ago
- › Drake's brown wool cardigan, size 38 (XS-S) 14 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding