Hahaha, in the best traditions of Styleforum.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 11/23/15 at 9:37am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:47 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 639post #9571 of 279337/10/14 at 6:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9572 of 279337/10/14 at 6:12pmQuote:post #9573 of 279337/10/14 at 6:17pmpost #9574 of 279337/10/14 at 6:36pmpost #9575 of 279337/10/14 at 7:02pmpost #9576 of 279337/10/14 at 7:13pmQuote:
I dont think they have one? I always use one of the 5 CCs I have stored in my account.post #9577 of 279337/10/14 at 7:21pmpost #9578 of 279337/10/14 at 7:29pmpost #9579 of 279337/11/14 at 6:02amQuote:
Th first thing that sprang to mind was a title quote of one of my favourite bands "It's a long way to the top if you wanna Rock'n'Roll".
Insofar, I doubt that will ever be the case. There are many, many gents here, yourself included, Frank, that I can only aspire to close the gap to as much and as fast as possible.
Didn't mean to brag! It just astounded me myself. In my humble "defense", haven't shopped for clothes for a few years prior.
And all this would not be possible if it wasn't for a very kind gent on this forum (and regular in this thread) who very kindly offered his help a few months ago and has been acting as proxy. So far the tally is 14 shipments.
A VERY BIG THANKS to you, sir! You know who you are!
And another BIG THANKS to Greg and Kyle for their patience and non relenting presence on this thread and by email, day and night, 24/7. This is unique in the world of "shopping", shopping in "..." as it's really on a different, much higher experience level, altogether.Quote:Originally Posted by Murlsquirl
He has me beat already!
Formosa for Stitchy's challenge....Formosa x Mazz
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Greg, unfortunately I got bad news from my MRI and I won't be going in on the tobacco fresco. I have too many med expenses coming my way and while I might be fine ($ wise) I'm going to be responsible....for once.
Murls, very sorry to hear about the not so good results. On another note, that (= "my" 50R) Grey Flannel looks great on you.Quote:
Just quoted for the full story, because at this moment I still felt sorry for you... (still do on account of MRI)Quote:
That's a good decision. Sure, you won't regret it. ;)
Ditto, see above.Quote:
LOL'ed at this "not saying I'd hit it, but ...". As much as possible I keep the wife away from this forum.
Far from it (suk), man, but you know that, I'm sure.Quote:
Second time for a LOL. Who can resist a Minnis Tobacco Fresco made up by the gents at Sartoria Formosa? It's a no brainer.
(Plus the 50:50 helps, for sure.)
That thankfully means that I'm not alone in my weakness. No Murls Walks Alone! (@AJL )
Edited by DeSense - 7/11/14 at 6:12ampost #9580 of 279337/11/14 at 7:24ampost #9581 of 279337/11/14 at 7:35amQuote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
@DeSense: No bragging perceived by me. If we can't talk about our purchases here, where can we?
Can't wait to get into my Formosa odd jacket myself this fall and get it worn in like these other gents.
Thanks, Frank. There is a thin line between showing-off and showing (off) your fits and stuff, and I don't want to cross that.
Notwithstanding, once I have that tailoring bottleneck dealt with I will probably happily share my fits here.
And Yay! for Team FF! That one will be different in a very good way. I feel it in my bones.post #9582 of 279337/11/14 at 7:40ampost #9583 of 279337/11/14 at 7:40ampost #9584 of 279337/11/14 at 7:47amThread Starter
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 seconds ago
- › The Suits of Spectre (2015), the latest Bond film 5 minutes ago
- › ***No Man Walks Alone x Vass MTO Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › 4th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling 11 minutes ago
- › Heavy smartphones and suits/sports jackets 11 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 19 minutes ago
- › The Constructive Criticism Thread (15 Thumb Minimum) 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories