Hahaha, in the best traditions of Styleforum.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 9/5/14 at 6:24pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:09 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 8/31/14 at 11:06pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 12:10 am in Classic Menswear
- Need a shirt, tie, and shoes quick Last post on 10/10/12 at 2:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 639post #9571 of 120437/10/14 at 6:08pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #9572 of 120437/10/14 at 6:12pmQuote:post #9573 of 120437/10/14 at 6:17pmpost #9574 of 120437/10/14 at 6:36pmpost #9575 of 120437/10/14 at 7:02pmpost #9576 of 120437/10/14 at 7:13pmQuote:
I dont think they have one? I always use one of the 5 CCs I have stored in my account.post #9577 of 120437/10/14 at 7:21pmpost #9578 of 120437/10/14 at 7:29pmpost #9579 of 120437/11/14 at 6:02amQuote:
Th first thing that sprang to mind was a title quote of one of my favourite bands "It's a long way to the top if you wanna Rock'n'Roll".
Insofar, I doubt that will ever be the case. There are many, many gents here, yourself included, Frank, that I can only aspire to close the gap to as much and as fast as possible.
Didn't mean to brag! It just astounded me myself. In my humble "defense", haven't shopped for clothes for a few years prior.
And all this would not be possible if it wasn't for a very kind gent on this forum (and regular in this thread) who very kindly offered his help a few months ago and has been acting as proxy. So far the tally is 14 shipments.
A VERY BIG THANKS to you, sir! You know who you are!
And another BIG THANKS to Greg and Kyle for their patience and non relenting presence on this thread and by email, day and night, 24/7. This is unique in the world of "shopping", shopping in "..." as it's really on a different, much higher experience level, altogether.Quote:Originally Posted by Murlsquirl
He has me beat already!
Formosa for Stitchy's challenge....Formosa x Mazz
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Greg, unfortunately I got bad news from my MRI and I won't be going in on the tobacco fresco. I have too many med expenses coming my way and while I might be fine ($ wise) I'm going to be responsible....for once.
Murls, very sorry to hear about the not so good results. On another note, that (= "my" 50R) Grey Flannel looks great on you.Quote:
Just quoted for the full story, because at this moment I still felt sorry for you... (still do on account of MRI)Quote:
That's a good decision. Sure, you won't regret it. ;)
Ditto, see above.Quote:
LOL'ed at this "not saying I'd hit it, but ...". As much as possible I keep the wife away from this forum.
Far from it (suk), man, but you know that, I'm sure.Quote:
Second time for a LOL. Who can resist a Minnis Tobacco Fresco made up by the gents at Sartoria Formosa? It's a no brainer.
(Plus the 50:50 helps, for sure.)
That thankfully means that I'm not alone in my weakness. No Murls Walks Alone! (@AJL )
Edited by DeSense - 7/11/14 at 6:12ampost #9580 of 120437/11/14 at 7:24ampost #9581 of 120437/11/14 at 7:35amQuote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
@DeSense: No bragging perceived by me. If we can't talk about our purchases here, where can we?
Can't wait to get into my Formosa odd jacket myself this fall and get it worn in like these other gents.
Thanks, Frank. There is a thin line between showing-off and showing (off) your fits and stuff, and I don't want to cross that.
Notwithstanding, once I have that tailoring bottleneck dealt with I will probably happily share my fits here.
And Yay! for Team FF! That one will be different in a very good way. I feel it in my bones.post #9582 of 120437/11/14 at 7:40ampost #9583 of 120437/11/14 at 7:40ampost #9584 of 120437/11/14 at 7:47amThread Starter
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › Things that are pissing you off. 24 seconds ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 30 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 58 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 12TH SEPTEMBER 2014: The Green Jacket Challenge 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)