or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 638

post #9556 of 12752
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

@Monkeyface You in NY!? Pick me up a 54 Formosa; I'll square you up when you get home. I'm good for it, honest! biggrin.gif

 

Yep, for another three weeks!

post #9557 of 12752
@Murlsquirl sorry to hear about the MRI poopiness. Get well soon.
post #9558 of 12752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

Yep, for another three weeks!
Very jelly! So.... Spare room in your suitcase? biggrin.gif
post #9559 of 12752
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

He has me beat already!

Formosa for Stitchy's challenge
IMG_3205_zps23590a95.jpg

Greg, unfortunately I got bad news from my MRI and I won't be going in on the tobacco fresco. I have too many med expenses coming my way and while I might be fine ($ wise) I'm going to be responsible....for once.

Oh man frown.gif Hope you get better quickly!

Looking great though.
post #9560 of 12752
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post


Very jelly! So.... Spare room in your suitcase? biggrin.gif

 

It's right on the weight limit. I might just pick up a Camoshita suit or sportcoat, if they fit length wise. They look a bit short online.

post #9561 of 12752
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Oh man frown.gif Hope you get better quickly!

Looking great though.
+1
My missus saw this pic and said, "who's that? He's very handsome!"
Just gonna have a word
post #9562 of 12752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

It's right on the weight limit. I might just pick up a Camoshita suit or sportcoat, if they fit length wise. They look a bit short online.
Booooo!
You're over 6' tho aren't you? I didn't think those worked for tall folks.

Enjoy your trip!
post #9563 of 12752

Thanks, Unbel.  I appreciate it.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post


Oh man frown.gif Hope you get better quickly!

Looking great though.

 

Thank you!  Sorry for being a cheerleader for the fresco and then having to pull out.  I'll be in on another very soon.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post


+1
My missus saw this pic and said, "who's that? He's very handsome!"
Just gonna have a word

 

Thank her for me.....when you're done beating her....

post #9564 of 12752
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post


Booooo!
You're over 6' tho aren't you? I didn't think those worked for tall folks.

Enjoy your trip!

 

Yeah, 6'2". It's probably for the better, because NY is expensive enough as it is!

 

Cheers!

post #9565 of 12752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

Thank you!  Sorry for being a cheerleader for the fresco and then having to pull out.  I'll be in on another very soon.


Thank her for me.....when you're done beating her....
Chance would be a fine thing; she played rugby in Uni; she'd kick my ass!!
post #9566 of 12752

Making up for Murl's slacking, I emailed NMWA earlier to get in the full tobacco fresco suit.

post #9567 of 12752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post
 

Making up for Murl's slacking, I emailed NMWA earlier to get in the full tobacco fresco suit.

 

Glad to hear you went with the full rig.  Enjoy!

post #9568 of 12752
Thanks to Greg and Kyle for their excellent hospitality, even with my impromptu visit. You are good people.
post #9569 of 12752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

He has me beat already!

same here. only 2 suits to date, and one SC on order. i suk.
Quote:
Formosa for Stitchy's challenge....Formosa x Mazz
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
IMG_3205_zps23590a95.jpg

Greg, unfortunately I got bad news from my MRI and I won't be going in on the tobacco fresco. I have too many med expenses coming my way and while I might be fine ($ wise) I'm going to be responsible....for once.


not saying id hit it, but you look damn good.

sorry bout the MRI = no suit, situation.
post #9570 of 12752
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


same here. only 2 suits to date, and one SC on order. i suk.
not saying id hit it, but you look damn good.

sorry bout the MRI = no suit, situation.


So yeah....my restraint lasted all of about 30 minutes.  I'm getting the suit. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭