If you want to get in on the group order for a length that you'll have made up bespoke, I think that will count towards the 8 required minimum. @gdl203 will have to confirm though.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 9/5/14 at 6:24pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 7:16 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 8/31/14 at 11:06pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 4:22 am in Classic Menswear
- Need a shirt, tie, and shoes quick Last post on 10/10/12 at 2:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 637post #9541 of 122657/10/14 at 10:13am
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #9542 of 122657/10/14 at 10:17ampost #9543 of 122657/10/14 at 10:19ampost #9544 of 122657/10/14 at 10:26ampost #9545 of 122657/10/14 at 10:44ampost #9546 of 122657/10/14 at 11:42amQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
Formosa and Farnese....
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Super sharp! It seems to me that tailored clothing has a break in period as much as anything else. And for me, really nice pieces just look better the more you wear them and what I'm looking at here is a case in point. Particularly evident around the shoulders and in the pose you strike here. They fit so well and you look so comfortable.post #9547 of 122657/10/14 at 11:44amThread Starterpost #9548 of 122657/10/14 at 1:53pmpost #9549 of 122657/10/14 at 2:58pmQuote:
You'll catch up to stitchy and Murlsquirl one of these days...post #9550 of 122657/10/14 at 2:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
Super sharp! It seems to me that tailored clothing has a break in period as much as anything else. And for me, really nice pieces just look better the more you wear them and what I'm looking at here is a case in point. Particularly evident around the shoulders and in the pose you strike here. They fit so well and you look so comfortable.
thanks, frank. funny you should say that. i was going to say something similar, but i never know at what point my narcissism meter has dipped to far to the right. since you brought it up, however, here goes.
the more i wear this suit, the more i realize that it looks its best when it looks lived in. i struck my standard button pose when my wife was taking pics, and then i decided to try the one i posted. the suit just looks so much better in a more natural pose. sure, it looks nice in a static state too, but it looks so more better when its really "worn."
and to that effect, i really cant recommend the formosa suits to people strong enough. wear em, and wear em a lot. they just get better with age.post #9551 of 122657/10/14 at 3:53pmThread Starterpost #9552 of 122657/10/14 at 4:00pmpost #9553 of 122657/10/14 at 4:04pmpost #9554 of 122657/10/14 at 4:07pm
A bit of a PSA, because some people had been asking about it a few weeks back: we've now updated the back-end to allow users to enter the normal SF10 discount on any full priced items, so you can continue to get 10% off any full-priced goods and still retain the full free return policy. The code also works if you have a mix of sale and full price items in the same cart as well, but will only apply to those that are not discounted.
I've also just added Calabrese to the sale at 25% off, so have a look at those bags for your summer travels!
I'm particularly fond of the way the black leather / petrol canvas came out, but you really can't go wrong.post #9555 of 122657/10/14 at 4:17pmQuote:
He has me beat already!
Formosa for Stitchy's challenge....Formosa x Mazz
Greg, unfortunately I got bad news from my MRI and I won't be going in on the tobacco fresco. I have too many med expenses coming my way and while I might be fine ($ wise) I'm going to be responsible....for once.
Edited by Murlsquirl - 7/10/14 at 4:47pm
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › Motorcycles just now
- › Official Sales Alert thread 17 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 34 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 48 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › AUTHENTICATING HERMES TIES 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)