If you want to get in on the group order for a length that you'll have made up bespoke, I think that will count towards the 8 required minimum. @gdl203 will have to confirm though.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 6/12/15 at 9:27am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 3:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 637post #9541 of 239217/10/14 at 10:13am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9542 of 239217/10/14 at 10:17ampost #9543 of 239217/10/14 at 10:19ampost #9544 of 239217/10/14 at 10:26ampost #9545 of 239217/10/14 at 10:44ampost #9546 of 239217/10/14 at 11:42amQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
Formosa and Farnese....
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Super sharp! It seems to me that tailored clothing has a break in period as much as anything else. And for me, really nice pieces just look better the more you wear them and what I'm looking at here is a case in point. Particularly evident around the shoulders and in the pose you strike here. They fit so well and you look so comfortable.post #9547 of 239217/10/14 at 11:44amThread Starterpost #9548 of 239217/10/14 at 1:53pmpost #9549 of 239217/10/14 at 2:58pmQuote:
You'll catch up to stitchy and Murlsquirl one of these days...post #9550 of 239217/10/14 at 2:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
Super sharp! It seems to me that tailored clothing has a break in period as much as anything else. And for me, really nice pieces just look better the more you wear them and what I'm looking at here is a case in point. Particularly evident around the shoulders and in the pose you strike here. They fit so well and you look so comfortable.
thanks, frank. funny you should say that. i was going to say something similar, but i never know at what point my narcissism meter has dipped to far to the right. since you brought it up, however, here goes.
the more i wear this suit, the more i realize that it looks its best when it looks lived in. i struck my standard button pose when my wife was taking pics, and then i decided to try the one i posted. the suit just looks so much better in a more natural pose. sure, it looks nice in a static state too, but it looks so more better when its really "worn."
and to that effect, i really cant recommend the formosa suits to people strong enough. wear em, and wear em a lot. they just get better with age.post #9551 of 239217/10/14 at 3:53pmThread Starterpost #9552 of 239217/10/14 at 4:00pmpost #9553 of 239217/10/14 at 4:04pmpost #9554 of 239217/10/14 at 4:07pm
A bit of a PSA, because some people had been asking about it a few weeks back: we've now updated the back-end to allow users to enter the normal SF10 discount on any full priced items, so you can continue to get 10% off any full-priced goods and still retain the full free return policy. The code also works if you have a mix of sale and full price items in the same cart as well, but will only apply to those that are not discounted.
I've also just added Calabrese to the sale at 25% off, so have a look at those bags for your summer travels!
I'm particularly fond of the way the black leather / petrol canvas came out, but you really can't go wrong.post #9555 of 239217/10/14 at 4:17pmQuote:
He has me beat already!
Formosa for Stitchy's challenge....Formosa x Mazz
Greg, unfortunately I got bad news from my MRI and I won't be going in on the tobacco fresco. I have too many med expenses coming my way and while I might be fine ($ wise) I'm going to be responsible....for once.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 8 minutes ago
- › All Solids Challenge June 25th 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 14 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 16 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 21 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 23 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 28 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...