or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 635

post #9511 of 15633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan88 View Post

I've actually considered going to New York to try a jacket on. The vacation would be a nice bonus!

Should be the other way around
post #9512 of 15633
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

Should be the other way around
Indeed, but the customs would be immense. 2140$ *0.25... plus, I'd need 38/48L and could not keep a stock jacket either way.
post #9513 of 15633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan88 View Post

Indeed, but the customs would be immense. 2140$ *0.25... plus, I'd need 38/48L and could not keep a stock jacket either way.

i meant vacation with added bonus of trying on schneider
post #9514 of 15633
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

i meant vacation with added bonus of trying on schneider
That depends of ones priorities! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #9515 of 15633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan88 View Post

That depends of ones priorities! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

lol8[1].gif
post #9516 of 15633
Thread Starter 
I have to say that the tobacco fresco indications of interest have been pretty weak sauce so far... Email inbox isn't overflowing lol. Remember to send yours tomorrow so that we can meet the fabric order deadline of Friday. Thx
post #9517 of 15633
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

I have to say that the tobacco fresco indications of interest have been pretty weak sauce so far... Email inbox isn't overflowing lol. Remember to send yours tomorrow so that we can meet the fabric order deadline of Friday. Thx

Remember, stragglers, there is always a MTO available devil.gif
post #9518 of 15633
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

I have to say that the tobacco fresco indications of interest have been pretty weak sauce so far... Email inbox isn't overflowing lol. Remember to send yours tomorrow so that we can meet the fabric order deadline of Friday. Thx

i bet you are shocked as shit.
post #9519 of 15633
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

I have to say that the tobacco fresco indications of interest have been pretty weak sauce so far... Email inbox isn't overflowing lol. Remember to send yours tomorrow so that we can meet the fabric order deadline of Friday. Thx

Greg, I'm one that hasn't emailed yet. I'm just waiting on results from my doc that I should have tomorrow. I'm trying to be smart and not commit until I know what medical expenses I am in for.
post #9520 of 15633
Anyone care to comment on Buttero sneakers fit? I am a pretty standard US10D. 43 in Vass F, 43.5 in Vass U, 9.5G&G, 9 Carmina, etc.
post #9521 of 15633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post

Anyone care to comment on Buttero sneakers fit? I am a pretty standard US10D. 43 in Vass F, 43.5 in Vass U, 9.5G&G, 9 Carmina, etc.

You're probably a 42 in Buttero. Maybe even 41, depending on exactly how tight you want them to fit. I wear 43 in the Buttero sneakers, 44.5 in Vass F, 10.5 in Carmina, kind of between 10.5 and 11 on G&G.
post #9522 of 15633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post

Anyone care to comment on Buttero sneakers fit? I am a pretty standard US10D. 43 in Vass F, 43.5 in Vass U, 9.5G&G, 9 Carmina, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbelragazzo View Post

You're probably a 42 in Buttero. Maybe even 41, depending on exactly how tight you want them to fit. I wear 43 in the Buttero sneakers, 44.5 in Vass F, 10.5 in Carmina, kind of between 10.5 and 11 on G&G.

I wear a US9.5D dress shoe and take a 42 in Buttero sneakers. I could probably go down to 41.5 if NMWA carried half sizes. I recommend 42 as well.
post #9523 of 15633
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbelragazzo View Post

You're probably a 42 in Buttero. Maybe even 41, depending on exactly how tight you want them to fit. I wear 43 in the Buttero sneakers, 44.5 in Vass F, 10.5 in Carmina, kind of between 10.5 and 11 on G&G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post


I wear a US9.5D dress shoe and take a 42 in Buttero sneakers. I could probably go down to 41.5 if NMWA carried half sizes. I recommend 42 as well.

Thanks for the help bros fistbump.gif
post #9524 of 15633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post


Thanks for the help bros fistbump.gif

I wear the exact same size as you and I got a 42 and they fit perfectly.
post #9525 of 15633
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

I wear the exact same size as you and I got a 42 and they fit perfectly.

Thanks Justin, appreciate it
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭