Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:25 am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 4/6/15 at 2:15pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:21 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 634post #9496 of 233327/9/14 at 8:56am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9497 of 233327/9/14 at 9:12amQuote:
I can mto through you? cool...
1. how much would it be?
2. can i get black cordovan?
3. can you estimate how long it would take?post #9498 of 233327/9/14 at 9:14amQuote:Originally Posted by Wolfon
This is so beautiful:
This past winter we had a customer link us to this post about some very similar shoes Sean Connery wears in Goldfinger and Thunderball, which was pretty interesting. Reading through the comments again it looks like Daniel Craig wore a similar pair as well in Casino Royale.
Also, I'm not sure why I'm not more surprised that there is a website dedicated to the suits of James bond...post #9499 of 233327/9/14 at 9:23amQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
We already restocked a bunch of the FW13 ones. Of course, some sizes sell out.
Not restocking the summer suits at this point, with the exception maybe of the navy fresco which we may reorder
The FW14 suits are the same ones we offered for pre-order : grey herringbone Fox flannel, dark navy Minnis plan weave, special edition Minnis houndstooth flannel.
We're also getting ready to offer single-order MTO where anyone can pick an available fabric in regular bunches or even do CMT. More to follow on that...
well, hopefully we can still get that jacket made up, its such a sick fabric (he said "regular bunches", dont know if it would be included, plus there might also be an upcharge for single MTOs)
I would be intersted in the CMT Formosa also depending on upcharge.post #9500 of 233327/9/14 at 9:25ampost #9501 of 233327/9/14 at 9:38amThread Starterpost #9502 of 233327/9/14 at 9:59amQuote:
Mr6, are you in for a suit or a jacket? In case of the latter, if I may chime in, I think you'd regret it. The Formosa trews are every bit worth it and on par with (or maybe even above) the already great Rotas. And having the option of separate use for both, is just the icing. My tuppence, clearly.
Probably just the jacket, since I wouldn't get much use out of the fully suit. But I do keep thinking that I should get the suit, wear the trews separately, and have the option to use the full rig, just in case.post #9503 of 233327/9/14 at 10:03ampost #9504 of 233327/9/14 at 10:04amQuote:
I am not giving up on the Formosa Jacket, don't worrypost #9505 of 233327/9/14 at 10:06ampost #9506 of 233327/9/14 at 10:31amAs an aside, it's interesting to see how CM people tend to wear Schneider relative to the way SW&D people wear it. Here, you tend to see more incorporation into business casual/CM casual. On the SW&D side of things, you tend to see a lot of black derbies/bluchers and tailored pants. There's also the basic Schneider cardigan/ white T/ jeans/ Common Projects type fit.post #9507 of 233327/9/14 at 11:23ampost #9508 of 233327/9/14 at 12:04pmpost #9509 of 233327/9/14 at 12:52pm
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › ~!!#!!~ 7073347120 powerful vashikaran mantra In Jaipur 8 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 28 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › ~!!#!!~ 7073347120 pati vashikaran mantra In Jaipur 2 minutes ago
- › ~!!#!!~ 7073347120 vashikaran mantra and vidhi In Jaipur 2 minutes ago
- › Formosa x NMWA GMTO Operation Giacca Estiva Poll 2 minutes ago
- › ~!!#!!~ 7073347120 kamdev vashikaran mantra In Jaipur 4 minutes ago
- › ~!!#!!~ 7073347120 vashikaran mantra for love In Jaipur 4 minutes ago
- › ~!!#!!~ 7073347120 vashikaran mantra in hindi In Jaipur 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan