Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:41 am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/11/16 at 3:17pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 634
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9497 of 303397/9/14 at 9:12amQuote:
I can mto through you? cool...
1. how much would it be?
2. can i get black cordovan?
3. can you estimate how long it would take?post #9498 of 303397/9/14 at 9:14amQuote:Originally Posted by Wolfon
This is so beautiful:
This past winter we had a customer link us to this post about some very similar shoes Sean Connery wears in Goldfinger and Thunderball, which was pretty interesting. Reading through the comments again it looks like Daniel Craig wore a similar pair as well in Casino Royale.
Also, I'm not sure why I'm not more surprised that there is a website dedicated to the suits of James bond...post #9499 of 303397/9/14 at 9:23amQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
We already restocked a bunch of the FW13 ones. Of course, some sizes sell out.
Not restocking the summer suits at this point, with the exception maybe of the navy fresco which we may reorder
The FW14 suits are the same ones we offered for pre-order : grey herringbone Fox flannel, dark navy Minnis plan weave, special edition Minnis houndstooth flannel.
We're also getting ready to offer single-order MTO where anyone can pick an available fabric in regular bunches or even do CMT. More to follow on that...
well, hopefully we can still get that jacket made up, its such a sick fabric (he said "regular bunches", dont know if it would be included, plus there might also be an upcharge for single MTOs)
I would be intersted in the CMT Formosa also depending on upcharge.post #9500 of 303397/9/14 at 9:25ampost #9501 of 303397/9/14 at 9:38amThread Starterpost #9502 of 303397/9/14 at 9:59amQuote:
Mr6, are you in for a suit or a jacket? In case of the latter, if I may chime in, I think you'd regret it. The Formosa trews are every bit worth it and on par with (or maybe even above) the already great Rotas. And having the option of separate use for both, is just the icing. My tuppence, clearly.
Probably just the jacket, since I wouldn't get much use out of the fully suit. But I do keep thinking that I should get the suit, wear the trews separately, and have the option to use the full rig, just in case.post #9503 of 303397/9/14 at 10:03ampost #9504 of 303397/9/14 at 10:04amQuote:
I am not giving up on the Formosa Jacket, don't worrypost #9505 of 303397/9/14 at 10:06ampost #9506 of 303397/9/14 at 10:31amAs an aside, it's interesting to see how CM people tend to wear Schneider relative to the way SW&D people wear it. Here, you tend to see more incorporation into business casual/CM casual. On the SW&D side of things, you tend to see a lot of black derbies/bluchers and tailored pants. There's also the basic Schneider cardigan/ white T/ jeans/ Common Projects type fit.post #9507 of 303397/9/14 at 11:23ampost #9508 of 303397/9/14 at 12:04pmpost #9509 of 303397/9/14 at 12:52pm
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 39 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 10 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 12 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 18 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?