Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 1/14/16 at 2:22pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 11:49 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 602post #9016 of 299646/12/14 at 1:02pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9017 of 299646/12/14 at 1:15pmpost #9018 of 299646/12/14 at 1:17pmQuote:
Welcome to Team Gunclub, boychick!
(Did you just hear a knock on your door? I believe that's a rep from Team Fox Flannel, ready to offer you a lifetime membership into a world of stylish & toasty winter comfort. Don't be shy, open up the door, he won't bite [aside from a little bit of your paycheck]. TFF awaits you, stitcheroo)post #9019 of 299646/12/14 at 1:21pmpost #9020 of 299646/12/14 at 1:27pmGreg, How does the fit of the Formosa suit jacket compare to the Canterelli sport coats a size up? I sized up to a 50R in the Cantarelli but had to return it because the armholes were to narrow despite it being a little to loose in the chest and waist. Would a size 48R Formosa suit jacket be more forgiving in the arm holes and sleeves than the 50R Cantarelli?post #9021 of 299646/12/14 at 1:42pmpost #9022 of 299646/12/14 at 1:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by AJL
Welcome to Team Gunclub, boychick!
(Did you just hear a knock on your door? I believe that's a rep from Team Fox Flannel, ready to offer you a lifetime membership into a world of stylish & toasty winter comfort. Don't be shy, open up the door, he won't bite [aside from a little bit of your paycheck]. TFF awaits you, stitcheroo)
if only. le sigh. dat herringbone tho.post #9023 of 299646/12/14 at 3:01pmpost #9024 of 299646/12/14 at 3:28pmpost #9025 of 299646/12/14 at 5:03pm
Mr. Moo, you should definitely get in the mix. NMWA is my go to shop and you can't go wrong with a pair of Rotas, an Inglese popover, or a Cantarelli. All top notch and the best customer service in the game. You won't regret it.post #9026 of 299646/12/14 at 5:28pmpost #9027 of 299646/12/14 at 5:45pmpost #9028 of 299646/12/14 at 7:26pm
Just wanted to say I had the opportunity to meet Kyle in-person today in the NMWA office location. He was very helpful and offered various selections for me to try on even though he knew I was only there to make an exchange from a previous purchase.
I definitely see myself making future purchases.post #9029 of 299646/13/14 at 2:07am
I would just like to add my voice to the chorus: both Kyle and Greg are a pleasure to deal with. The shipments are ultra fast, the quality of the Formosa suits is outstanding and if you need any post-sale assistance they are more than willing to help. Outstanding people so if you are thinking to make an order buy with confidence. Best buying experience ever.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Our Legacy 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 5 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 6 minutes ago
- › Polo Ralph Lauren (Blue Label) Madras Blazer. Custom Fit 40R. NWT! 10 minutes ago
- › Meermin NST Shell Cordovan. Size 11 UK. 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...