or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 594

post #8896 of 10103
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post


8 in the Heschung, and 7UK in the AS should both work out well for you.  To confirm, you're 41 in MMM shoes and boots, but not MMM GATs, right?  Assuming you take a 42 in those.
Yup, 42 in MMM sneakers, 41 in most CPs. Thanks for the reply!

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #8897 of 10103
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmtttt View Post


He does ship USPS to Canada, simply enter something like ''usps shipping please'' in the gift message box

One little caveat, dont expect your package to get there for a while, they take their sweet time to pick things up.

Thanks for the tip.
post #8898 of 10103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothersport View Post



Yup, 42 in MMM sneakers, 41 in most CPs. Thanks for the reply!

 



Just want to give you my experience.

These are my sizes:
42 MMM Gats
41 low archilles CP

8UK in AS 109 last

if you're a 9 TTS, 7UK might be aggressive.
post #8899 of 10103
Quote:
Originally Posted by JezeC View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothersport View Post



Yup, 42 in MMM sneakers, 41 in most CPs. Thanks for the reply!

 



Just want to give you my experience.

These are my sizes:
42 MMM Gats
41 low archilles CP

8UK in AS 109 last

if you're a 9 TTS, 7UK might be aggressive.

 

 

I will deflect to this after thinking about it some more.  My personal experience is 43 GAT, 42 Achilles, and I'm an 8.5UK in those particular AS.

post #8900 of 10103
Are those OS cotton blazers unvented? Specifically the beige cotton one with with matching trousers.
post #8901 of 10103
Quote:
Originally Posted by JezeC View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothersport View Post



Yup, 42 in MMM sneakers, 41 in most CPs. Thanks for the reply!

 



Just want to give you my experience.

These are my sizes:
42 MMM Gats
41 low archilles CP

8UK in AS 109 last

if you're a 9 TTS, 7UK might be aggressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post


I will deflect to this after thinking about it some more.  My personal experience is 43 GAT, 42 Achilles, and I'm an 8.5UK in those particular AS.
Much appreciated! I also just spoke to Greg and he recommended 8UK as well, which is unfortunately out of stock.
post #8902 of 10103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

I want to try a pair of Rotas. Brown wool twill or light grey herringbone?

That gray herringbone looks real nice. Not overpowering pattern, but people will notice when close to you. Make it interesting.
post #8903 of 10103
Inglese cotton-linen popover and Farnese Ruggine tubo belt

post #8904 of 10103
@FrankCowperwood: I am strongly considering buying that belt. You're a 34 waist, right? I assume you went with the size 90 belt? What hole do you use? The size 95 belt is way too big for me (I use the fourth hole), but it annoys me slightly that I use the second hole rather than the third (middle) hole for the size 90 belt. Maybe I'm being too OCD. Or I need to lose weight.
post #8905 of 10103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post

@FrankCowperwood: I am strongly considering buying that belt. You're a 34 waist, right? I assume you went with the size 90 belt? What hole do you use? The size 95 belt is way too big for me (I use the fourth hole), but it annoys me slightly that I use the second hole rather than the third (middle) hole for the size 90 belt. Maybe I'm being too OCD. Or I need to lose weight.

Absolutely get it. I assume it is part of the Founders Circle event, so it will be a great price.

I am a 34 size waist. Measure more 35" or so. I am wearing the 95, which I actually have buckled at the 4th hole with these trousers (which have a fairly high rise. I'd probably buckle at the 3rd hole for jeans...). So maybe 95 is a little big on me? I might have to get that nice brown calf tubo in 90 to see how that fits... happy.gif
post #8906 of 10103
Is there a sale open to all coming up after this founders circle thingamawhatsit? No idea how this works (other than I'm not in it) so just figured I'd check.
post #8907 of 10103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

I want to try a pair of Rotas. Brown wool twill or light grey herringbone?


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
both
post #8908 of 10103

Speaking of Rota, here's today's Rota, Inis, Farnese (hidden):

 

post #8909 of 10103
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
both
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I knew you were going to say that before I even clicked.
post #8910 of 10103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post

Are those OS cotton blazers unvented? Specifically the beige cotton one with with matching trousers.

I tried that one on when I was in NY a few weeks ago. I think it was unvented (Greg can correct me, obviously). But for what it's worth, it's pretty much the perfect weight and weave for LA. It might be a "summer" piece technically, but you'd get about 11 1/2 months of versatile use out of it here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭