Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 2:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 10:19 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 8/31/14 at 11:06pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 3:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- Need a shirt, tie, and shoes quick Last post on 10/10/12 at 2:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 543post #8131 of 124825/14/14 at 9:16pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #8132 of 124825/14/14 at 10:19pmpost #8133 of 124825/15/14 at 11:33ampost #8134 of 124825/15/14 at 12:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
Alright... so here is an opportunity to benefit from the incredible value of our Sartoria Formosa suits (I think you know the skinny on them, cut and handmade in Naples, on the bespoke bench, with only the best premium fabrics), and order exactly the size of jacket and trousers that fit you best. If you need a 52R jacket with 56 trousers, or a 50L suit with 48 trousers, this is your chance to get that, and at the RTW prices.
Here are three cloths that we have selected (and in one case, are having made just for us) to supplement our fall/winter assortment. All will be sold at a price of $2,195 before tailoring discount and SF discount = approx. $1,850 after all that.
Email [URL=mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Operation%20Napoli]email@example.com[/URL] by Tuesday 5/20 to pre-order your suit. At that date we are finalizing the RTW size run and getting the cloth to Formosa to start cutting. 50% deposit is due on order, balance on delivery this fall.
Greg, I understand that the jacket configurations have been selected by you but do the pants have to be ordered in the same configuration & fit as the pants on the already existing RTW Formosa you have in the store? Or would it be possible to make a limited/generic request like pleats, high rise, etc?
Edited by Knowledge is King - 5/15/14 at 12:52pmpost #8135 of 124825/15/14 at 12:30pmpost #8136 of 124825/15/14 at 12:54pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Knowledge is King
Greg, I understand that the jacket configurations have been selected by you but do the pant separates have to be ordered in the same configuration & fit as the pants on the already existing RTW Formosa you have in the store? Or would it be possible to make a limited/generic request like pleats, high rise, etc?
No we cannot change the pattern of either jacket or suit, nor request any special details. I do not like the idea of selling something that I have not seen, that the customer has not seen, etc... If it's bespoke and there's fittings, then it all should turn out well - but remote MTM like this isn't what I had in mind for this project.post #8137 of 124825/15/14 at 12:58pmThread Starterpost #8138 of 124825/15/14 at 1:03pmpost #8139 of 124825/15/14 at 1:04pmpost #8140 of 124825/15/14 at 1:04pmpost #8141 of 124825/15/14 at 1:06pmpost #8142 of 124825/15/14 at 1:11pmpost #8143 of 124825/15/14 at 1:13pmpost #8144 of 124825/15/14 at 1:18pmThread Starter
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › Australian Members 11 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 21 seconds ago
- › Tom Ford knitted Ties Navy and Brown 43 seconds ago
- › Hugo Boss Brown Leather Dress Oxfords - Size 12 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 6 minutes ago
- › NWT: Wings + Horns splash camouflage tokyo chino, size 30 7 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...