Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:38 am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 7/26/15 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 11:33 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 543post #8131 of 244275/14/14 at 9:16pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8132 of 244275/14/14 at 10:19pmpost #8133 of 244275/15/14 at 11:33ampost #8134 of 244275/15/14 at 12:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
Alright... so here is an opportunity to benefit from the incredible value of our Sartoria Formosa suits (I think you know the skinny on them, cut and handmade in Naples, on the bespoke bench, with only the best premium fabrics), and order exactly the size of jacket and trousers that fit you best. If you need a 52R jacket with 56 trousers, or a 50L suit with 48 trousers, this is your chance to get that, and at the RTW prices.
Here are three cloths that we have selected (and in one case, are having made just for us) to supplement our fall/winter assortment. All will be sold at a price of $2,195 before tailoring discount and SF discount = approx. $1,850 after all that.
Email [URL=mailto:email@example.com?subject=Operation%20Napoli]firstname.lastname@example.org[/URL] by Tuesday 5/20 to pre-order your suit. At that date we are finalizing the RTW size run and getting the cloth to Formosa to start cutting. 50% deposit is due on order, balance on delivery this fall.
Greg, I understand that the jacket configurations have been selected by you but do the pants have to be ordered in the same configuration & fit as the pants on the already existing RTW Formosa you have in the store? Or would it be possible to make a limited/generic request like pleats, high rise, etc?
Edited by Knowledge is King - 5/15/14 at 12:52pmpost #8135 of 244275/15/14 at 12:30pmpost #8136 of 244275/15/14 at 12:54pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Knowledge is King
Greg, I understand that the jacket configurations have been selected by you but do the pant separates have to be ordered in the same configuration & fit as the pants on the already existing RTW Formosa you have in the store? Or would it be possible to make a limited/generic request like pleats, high rise, etc?
No we cannot change the pattern of either jacket or suit, nor request any special details. I do not like the idea of selling something that I have not seen, that the customer has not seen, etc... If it's bespoke and there's fittings, then it all should turn out well - but remote MTM like this isn't what I had in mind for this project.post #8137 of 244275/15/14 at 12:58pmThread Starterpost #8138 of 244275/15/14 at 1:03pmpost #8139 of 244275/15/14 at 1:04pmpost #8140 of 244275/15/14 at 1:04pmpost #8141 of 244275/15/14 at 1:06pmpost #8142 of 244275/15/14 at 1:11pmpost #8143 of 244275/15/14 at 1:13pmpost #8144 of 244275/15/14 at 1:18pmThread Starter
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Hand Made Ercoles Bespoke Sport Jackets 40R/S 6 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 49 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 52 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › cufflinks design - looking for inspiration & suggestions 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...