Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 2:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 1/30/15 at 3:12am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 10:27 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
Last edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 539post #8071 of 195185/9/14 at 3:52pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8072 of 195185/9/14 at 4:04pmThread Starterpost #8073 of 195185/9/14 at 4:18pmpost #8074 of 195185/9/14 at 4:43pmpost #8075 of 195185/9/14 at 5:39pmQuote:
we have all been therepost #8076 of 195185/9/14 at 9:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by europrep
The tubo suede belts are very nice and look great in person. I ordered the gray, but ended up returning it. I found it very annoying to put on and off because there is too much friction between the seude and your pants. Others may not mind this, but it was something that I knew would annoy me. I exchanged for the blue elastic belt and am very happy with it.
I am considering the tubo calf.
Joke too easy... must resist.post #8077 of 195185/10/14 at 12:23am
Quick feedback on the Fat Carter now that I've used it for some time - it does have its pros and, sorry to say, cons as well:
The bag carries everything I need.
The leather is beautiful and will only get better with age.
The handles are more comfortable than my Filson 256
It's just so damned elegant with a suit and looks pretty good with more casual outfits.
After your wife/partner sees this bag, they are going to want one.
If you plan to order one, be prepared and don't say I didn't warn you!post #8078 of 195185/10/14 at 6:17ampost #8079 of 195185/10/14 at 7:13ampost #8080 of 195185/10/14 at 8:09amQuick fit FB on the Robinson LesBains Oxford swimshorts. Very well made and nice features like the zipped right pocket. As for fit, pretty slim in hip/bum area and no stretch. S/s Rotas in 50 fit me like a charm, an L RLB is fine in waist but almost too trim everywhere else. Just be aware. Btw, think the XL waist size info must be wrong, +3.5" from L?post #8081 of 195185/10/14 at 5:33pmpost #8082 of 195185/10/14 at 7:38pmTwo things that Greg and co. do very well:
1. Greg's vision to help his customers dress well by offering unique/difficult-to-acquire brands is worthy of praise. Unlike most other stores, including several SF affiliates, NMWA doesn't simply stock trendy items for the sake of making a quick buck; rather, every piece is carefully selected. Some examples include the Formosa suit fabrics, Inglese shirtings and styles, and Talarico umbrella color coordination (i.e., lighter stick color for light canopy color, darker stick color for dark canopy color).
2. As busy as Greg is, he has made himself available to help me with my decisions on multiple occasions, including during the spring drop, where his schedule was hectic.
Just a happy customer's two cents.post #8083 of 195185/10/14 at 8:21pmpost #8084 of 195185/11/14 at 2:46amQuote:
Greg, I do have 2 Cantarelli SCs from last year in 36 and I do think they fit me perfectly as slim cut. Looking at the measurements you listed on the site confirms this as 36 is commonly 19" chest. Just fyi...post #8085 of 195185/11/14 at 4:08amThread Starter@Gerry Nelson enjoy the Fat Carter (name is still funny after the 100th time...)! I'd love to see your pics as it gets used and ages.
@1969 as GN indicated, it's pretty slim. I'd say that it's a convenient accessory for those times when you need to carry the bag on the shoulder, but I'm not sure the FC isn't a messenger bag - I'm not sure it's the best choice for something that will primarily be worn on the shoulder
@DeSense we'll double check the measurements but I think they're correct.
@Odd I/O I don't have any personal experience washing this piece but I think if recommend following the care tag instructions here
@Maverick972 wow thanks so much for the kind words! As I said from the beginning, we're complete outsiders to the fashion and retail industry and we built this as the dream store we'd like to shop at. It isn't a concept or a variant of a traditional shop model, it's what we like to see (selection of products, useful photo, interesting pics and video of production) and read (articles on men's style and backstories about the makers) when browsing an online shop. Since we've never done it before, there are many things we could have done differently, but the constant feedback we get from you guys helps us improve what we can as we go
@Riva are yours from the same line (Sartoria) and cut (linea 14)? I've yet to see a single customer trying our Cantarelli sport coats on who did not size up from their usual size. I know I need to.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...
- › u k-u s a-u a e-VaShIkArAn ((+91+9799005597)) bLAck MAgiC... 2 minutes ago
- › u k-u s a-u a e-VaShIkArAn ((+91+9799005597)) bLAck MAgiC... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › u k-u s a-u a e-VaShIkArAn ((+91+9799005597)) bLAck MAgiC... 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › u k-u s a-u a e-VaShIkArAn ((+91+9799005597)) bLAck MAgiC... 13 minutes ago
- › NWT Chester Barrie 44R 94% grey cashmere overcoat 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 17 minutes ago
- › u k-u s a-u a e-VaShIkArAn ((+91+9799005597)) bLAck MAgiC... 24 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...