Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 1/14/16 at 2:22pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 11:49 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 525post #7861 of 299644/25/14 at 9:15am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7862 of 299644/25/14 at 9:30ampost #7863 of 299644/25/14 at 12:52pm
Received the Niche blue loose-knit cotton pocket sweater.
Here are the pics.
I wasn't sure about whether or not to get the M or L. I'm normally an M but I know Japanese brands run small. I decided (with Kyle's suggestion via email) to take the large. The shoulders and chest fit how I want them to while the lower half teeters between being slouchy and billowy, depending on how I move, which I think is normal. Heh. Considering the fabric and texture I think the length works here, even on my 5'6" frame.
This piece looks almost identical to the pics NMWA provides on their site.post #7864 of 299644/25/14 at 1:29pmpost #7865 of 299644/25/14 at 6:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
Camoshita cream trousers and cameo from La Protegna too. Front and side angles to give a feel for the cut of the trousers. Warning: wide legs (Click to show)
Are wider legs coming into style? We are a couple years behind trends in the States (aside from NMWA), so curious what is going on in other parts of the world.
These pants aren't for my taste, but still curious if the style is coming....post #7866 of 299644/25/14 at 8:00pmQuote:
The answer is "depends" on what you are into. But a lot of influential designers have been showing both wide leg and narrow legged trousers for a few years now, which I think is awesome. Celebrate diversity in your wardrobe.post #7867 of 299644/26/14 at 2:45ampost #7868 of 299644/26/14 at 4:14ampost #7869 of 299644/26/14 at 4:30amThread Starterpost #7870 of 299644/26/14 at 7:40pmQuote:
not enough days, thats how many.Quote:
a little boy. gotta start em young on the fashioz.post #7871 of 299644/27/14 at 12:59ampost #7872 of 299644/27/14 at 4:24ampost #7873 of 299644/27/14 at 6:20ampost #7874 of 299644/27/14 at 7:23am
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Our Legacy 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 4 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 5 minutes ago
- › Polo Ralph Lauren (Blue Label) Madras Blazer. Custom Fit 40R. NWT! 9 minutes ago
- › Meermin NST Shell Cordovan. Size 11 UK. 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...